Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
That was before I figured out that Washington Post article was some straight up sham bullshyt. :martin:
I haven’t read it. I’ll probably read it sometime this weekend. Participating in that thread is a waste of time. They are calling us c00ns while posting tweets from a platform owned by an apartheid boar. Hypocrites.

Last edited:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I think its algorithm has us leaping the Eagles for HFA. That’s the only way it makes sense.
Right. I just don’t see it.

We’d need to win out, need to Eagles to lose 2 more. And hope for tiebreaker on top.

As well as needing Minnesota to drop a game or two.

Although I don’t think this team is afraid of going to Minnesota for a possible playoff game. And the worst possible thing for this franchise is a Bye week of any sort, midseason or postseason.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven’t read it. I’ll probably read it sometime this weekend. Participating in that thread is a waste of time. They are calling us c00ns while posting tweets despite an apartheid boar owning that platform. Hypocrites.

It is and I'll admit that I fell for the low vibration of that thread unfortunately. :yeshrug:

I've been trying to avoid those type of threads and discussions lately but the bullshyt bias slant of that story ended up rubbing me the wrong way. :manny:

Even the CAC bytch who wrote the story got on CNN and couldn't explain why she posted the picture for the article. It was shameful all the way around and I actually agree with Stephen A. Smith on this rare occasion. :skip:

The article does nothing to help Black coaches and the two journalists are the true definition of the Fake White Liberals that Malcolm X talked about back in the day.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It is and I'll admit that I fell for the low vibration of that thread unfortunately. :yeshrug:

I've been trying to avoid those type of threads and discussions lately but the bullshyt bias slant of that story ended up rubbing me the wrong way. :manny:

Even the CAC bytch who wrote the story got on CNN and couldn't explain why she posted the picture for the article. It was shameful all the way around and I actually agree with Stephen A. Smith on this rare occasion. :skip:

The article does nothing to help Black coaches and the two journalists are the true definition of the Fake White Liberals that Malcolm X talked about back in the day.
Majority of them posting in that thread are cowboy haters anyway. They just using the photo as a way to shyt on the team. They could careless about Jerry and that photo. Yall should just avoid that thread and stop falling for the bait. I knew what the temperature was on the first page. Instead of talking about jerry they were talking about the fanbase.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Majority of them posting in that thread are cowboy haters anyway. They just using the photo as a way to shyt on the team. They could care less about Jerry and that photo. Yall should just avoid that thread and stop falling for the bait. I knew what the temperature was on the first page. Instead of talking about jerry they were talking about the fanbase.
Discussing race relations and politics on this forum isn't objectively productive period. A lot of serious discussions isnt able to be critically debatable on this forum. This shyt is worst than the barbershop

Last edited:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#12 for the Buckeyes looks like a future Cowboy with his outta position ass