Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
It's finally nice to see our safeties playing well and not be total liabilities like they've been for so long. There may not be an elite pro bowl or all pro among them but they're getting the job done.
Wilson was rated a top 3 safety during a stretch.

Kearse being out MIGHT affect his chances at a probowl.

They have been solid as a unit. We could use some turnovers from their position

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The whole “pass rush is a privilege“ narrative is so idiotic. We got teams scared to go into two minute offense when they need to because of this pass rush.
I think he was referring to stopping the run because that has been their achilles heel. Just regurgitating what was being taught in practice that is all. Defenses coaches might have saying that.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
The whole “pass rush is a privilege“ narrative is so idiotic. We got teams scared to go into two minute offense when they need to because of this pass rush.
lol

It's the reminder that this defense needs. They think they can go out there and pass rush 1st and 2nd downs too but they gotta take care of business on those downs before they get ready to pin their ears back

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV

I wish they had a :yeshrug: choice instead of dap, bc I give it that much consideration.

We gotta prove it at this point cause I still see a lot we need to improve.

But that ain’t no slight to you or your post. Just wanna see us live up to the hype

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish they had a :yeshrug: choice instead of dap, bc I give it that much consideration.

But that ain’t no slight to you or your post. Just wanna see us live up to the hype
Hide that post from the locker room. The players don’t need to see that shyt. Stay motivated

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Its all good my reaction was the same to be honest. This team is too wishy washy.