Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Daps
Link the thread

I wanna laugh at my takes. I remember being :mjcry:

:mjlol:

You was a romo guy. Nothing wrong with that.

In hindsight, Romo made the right decision to retire after daks rookie year. Cowboy for life.

But, also in hindsight, we shouldnt have decided this 4th round rookie was the future. he played sloppppy that rookie year man. zeke was robbed of his rookie of the year.

Dak was a great backup. Like cooper except with cooper he plays a lil better facts. Thats all we needed week 1 we shouldve beat the buccs.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fields is in his 2nd year on a horrible team with 0 talent

Dak is getting outplayed by undrafted free agent Cooper Rush that was on the Practice Squad

Like i said, youre the dumbest one in here :mjlol:
Outplayed? Wtf? Are you really this delusional? Dak has played 3 quarters of football this season. If you think this 2 game sample size of rush indicates he's better than dak in any way you should just quit watching the sport altogether.

Daps
^^^^^^^^

fans like that are why we gonna put dak back in and continue to be a 1 n done team in the playoffs.

Daps
There is zero argument for rush being the starter with Dak healthy. We had the #1 offense in the league last year under him.

Look i love dak. as a person. but as a player he freezes at the wrong time.

i never thought id see the day cooper rush gave this team the boost.

Im not saying nothing no more tho. cuz i love dak. i just see what im seeing.

Daps
since when do we look at stats as the ultimate thing that makes a team or player good?

didnt sam bradford break some records or some shyt back in the day?

nah man. i just view the game with my eyeballs not the statsheet

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his predecessor was actually good and had control of what he was doing. When Dak does it, it's like he confuses himself a bit more on what's going on and indecisive .

This is one the main problems with Black Kirk Cousins.

Teams will literally dictate his audible calls by lining up in a pre-snap dummy formation. Making Black Kirk Cousins audible into a play they want him to run. :dead:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kellen is calling a better game with a backup QB

But Dak makes 40 mill a season. Why should he get a condensed playbook?

It's not Kellen at all. It's Dak :manny:
No he isn’t. They talked about this already in full depth. McCarthy told Moore not to dumb the offense down and to keep the top open. Rush is playing with a full clip. Same bullshyt trickery run plays. Same passing routes. Same weapons. Maybe the line is playing better but like you said and we see Rush doesn’t hold onto the ball. Our wide receivers aren’t that talented to be holding the ball 3+ seconds and waiting for them to do some thing with some separation. They’re not quick or shifty wr corps outside of Lamb. We just have to wait and see what Dak does when he come back.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one the main problems with Black Kirk Cousins.

Teams will literally dictate his audible calls by lining up in a pre-snap dummy formation. Making Black Kirk Cousins audible into a play they want him to run. :dead:
Until last night I always thought kill-kill meant kill the offense :francis: . Saw Cooper do it and we actually gotsome nice positive yards