Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Outside of Rush managing the game well while QB1 is healing up, I think the 3 biggest keys to our victories has been defense obviously, OL playing extremely well and a balanced rushing attack with Pollard getting more touches.

Week 1 Steele played terrible but he's bounced back these last 2 weeks. Kellen also did his team no justice by calling THE EXACT SAME GAMEPLAN they used in a loss last year against the Bucs. I think he felt all the heat the week after that game and hopefully learned from that mistake.

I'm curious to see what happens when Tyron gets back tbh. I think the best role for him at this point of his career is to be the new swing tackle.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside of Rush managing the game well while QB1 is healing up, I think the 3 biggest keys to our victories has been defense obviously, OL playing extremely well and a balanced rushing attack with Pollard getting more touches.

Week 1 Steele played terrible but he's bounced back these last 2 weeks. Kellen also did his team no justice by calling THE EXACT SAME GAMEPLAN they used in a loss last year against the Bucs. I think he felt all the heat the week after that game and hopefully learned from that mistake.

I'm curious to see what happens when Tyron gets back tbh. I think the best role for him at this point of his career is to be the new swing tackle.
Tyron never playing for dallas again

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:francis: Y'all agree with this?:

Dak Prescott is injured, and Cooper Rush has performed above expectations in his absence. Rush makes smart decisions, stays healthy, and carries an infinitely smaller price tag. Coach Jason Brown joins the show to give his thoughts on why Cooper Rush has caused many in the football world to believe it’s time to reevaluate Dak’s worth.

Daps
OK ive come to the realization that cooper is just a really good backup.

Dak gives a better shot i guess.