Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I will say the argument we're having now is the same we had when Romo went down and Dak stepped in. People were wanting us to run the ball and have a simpler offense because they were tired of the hero ball and injuries from Romo. It's now come full circle. Only thing is Dak isn't at the tail end of his career with a chronic injury looming.

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say the argument we're having now is the same we had when Romo went down and Dak stepped in. People were wanting us to run the ball and have a simpler offense because they were tired of the hero ball and injuries from Romo. It's now come full circle. Only thing is Dak is at the tail end of his career with a chronic injury looming.

It’s actually crazy we having the exact same convo :dead:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
It's both.
That 3rd and long run with Zeke where Tyler was out in space bulldozing defenders would have been a rare call with Dak on the field. Same with the number of runs and simplified offense, this is what we should be leaning on.
But because they're paying QB1 elite money, they're gonna justify it by making him throw it 40+ times and not lean on what the team is built on. It's criminal how Pollard and even Zeke have been used here.

Kellen please dont change the play calling style once Dak returns.

Rush looks like 2016 Dak Prescott. Offense looks like 2016 offense. Decisive QB play and a commitment to the run game is what this team needs.
Dak audibles out of running plays just like his predecessor

The OC just doesnt wake up one day and learn how to call a good game. That tampa game last year, Dak audibled out of 14 runs

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I think that was Hendershot instead of Ferguson on some those blocks. Ferg looks really good, though.
Regardless, I liked the 2 TE sets or using one as a FB. Power football with playaction or screen options.
I just wished they both had a tick more speed, man.
Which one is Hendershot? I think those are all Ferguson, although Hendershot blocked pretty well too.

Speaking of Hendershot, creh sounds like a breh lol.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Dak audibles out of running plays just like his predecessor

The OC just doesnt wake up one day and learn how to call a good game. That tampa game last year, Dak audibled out of 14 runs
his predecessor was actually good and had control of what he was doing. When Dak does it, it's like he confuses himself a bit more on what's going on and indecisive .

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Rush going to get us this win against Washington, and his 3 wins will have come from two of the 6 worst teams in football and I am not so sure Cincy is that good either. Dak going to come back and we will lose to the Rams and everyone will want Dak gone :mjlol: .

Please somebody sign Cooper Rush first day of free agency before we do something even dumber than what we always do in free agency :mjlol:

Lawrence will probably have another big game cause he usually shows up against Washington. He'll be on the back of the milk carton until we play them again though:mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Rush going to get us this win against Washington, and his 3 wins will have come from two of the 6 worst teams in football and I am not so sure Cincy is that good either. Dak going to come back and we will lose to the Rams and everyone will want Dak gone :mjlol: .

Please somebody sign Cooper Rush first day of free agency before we do something even dumber than what we always do in free agency :mjlol:

Lawrence will probably have another big game cause he usually shows up against Washington. He'll be on the back of the milk carton until we play them again though:mjlol:
Dwight and Duck having a nervous breakdown at whats happening :wow:
i knew what his post was going to entail when i seen he replied to this thread :wow: