Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I didn’t want Romo to lose his job to Dak. I was very happy with how Dak performed in 2016, and he was the future, but I felt that Romo deserved a chance to come back. Breh was a top 5 QB the previous 3-4 years.

Romo’s 2014 season is still one of the best seasons we’ve ever gotten from QB play in this franchise. And we put him out to pasture just 1 year later. His bones were brittle, though, so the franchise saved Tony from himself.

I don’t have this same incumbent-apologist stance with Dak. He’s done nothing but disgust and underwhelm me in the biggest games. Like dtown has always said, Dak’s been mentally shook since that Denver game when Fangio took his soul.

Dak is undoubtedly the more talented player and higher quality prospect of the two, but there’s no denying that Cooper Rush appears more comfortable and consistent in the pocket, making decisions, and placing the ball.

Daps
I hurt some eagles fans feelings in their thread

so if i get got, just know them eagles fans are bytches.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
At this point, yeah

i do think they complement each other well though. Zeke should be in on passing downs and all short yardage situations
agreed poland sees the gaps better and hits the hole much harder zeke kinda takes a while to make up his mind.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Not certain Pollard could take all these runs up the middle for little to no gain for 17 weeks and still have juice for the playoffs

Zeke is needed
This is facts which is why knowledgeable football fans realize the importance of Zeke and what he brings to the table.

Pollard=Warrick Dunn