Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Daps
Rush going to get us this win against Washington, and his 3 wins will have come from two of the 6 worst teams in football and I am not so sure Cincy is that good either. Dak going to come back and we will lose to the Rams and everyone will want Dak gone :mjlol: .

Please somebody sign Cooper Rush first day of free agency before we do something even dumber than what we always do in free agency :mjlol:

Lawrence will probably have another big game cause he usually shows up against Washington. He'll be on the back of the milk carton until we play them again though:mjlol:

Panic.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Says the guy who suggested we trade up to draft Justin fields. You've lost all credibility after that. Sit this one out.
Fields is in his 2nd year on a horrible team with 0 talent

Dak is getting outplayed by undrafted free agent Cooper Rush that was on the Practice Squad

Like i said, youre the dumbest one in here :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
i knew what his post was going to entail when i seen he replied to this thread :wow:
Somebody got to call out you Republicans. I thought forcing women to have babies cause your birth rates lower than a midgets veritcal was as low as you would go. I never fathomed people would be so dumb as to think Cooper fukking Rush was some viable option at QB for anything other than some of the worst teams in football :wow: .

I know the devil looking up at you right now like "I aint never seen nobody hate like this before" :ohhh:

Daps
Somebody got to call out you Republicans. I thought forcing women to have babies cause your birth rates lower than a midgets veritcal was as low as you would go. I never fathomed people would be so dumb as to think Cooper fukking Rush was some viable option at QB for anything other than some of the worst teams in football :wow: .

I know the devil looking up at you right now like "I aint never seen nobody hate like this before" :ohhh:

"hey guys, did you know dak prescott is blac and cooper rush is a ginger Cac??"
we know.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

:what:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Have a retard as your QB breh. :umad:

DJax's face watching Jameis eat Ws - Imgur's face watching Jameis eat Ws - Imgur
I wanted Jameis to do well but I still can't get over the look on the other players faces

Daps
Go back to the 2016 thread and the QB controversy takes are damn near identical :whoo:

Some of ya'll was saying you want to wait till Dak plays stiffer competition before crowning him.

yeah i was big on dak when it was time to choose between him and romo.
i mean, dak gave us hope that first year.

Hope,brehs

We can build off hope.... we cant build off what is proven to be unbuildable.