Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Been playing this over the past few days....game is a lot of fun. Assassin's Creed: middle earth lol. But for real I had to double check if it was ubisoft that made it. I know no idea's original but damn. So far it seems more like a "u made it a hot line I made it a hot song" situation tho. They definetly took all the best parts of the AC series and showed how good the concept can work in a fantasy setting. Im suprised it took someone this long actually. I hope this starts a new line of AC-like fantasy games (GoT world, more middle earth) cause shyt is piff :ohlawd:

Daps
I`m powered way up, I absolutely love this game.

shyt really makes you feel like some bad ass dude, the kills you can pull off and the ways to take down Sauron's army.

I took out a level 20 uruk by blowing him and his boys up and letting the Graug's just eat his ass while I tagged him in the head with arrows from a distance.

Dude must have killed me 10-15 times before I caught em slippin.

Daps
Been playing this over the past few days....game is a lot of fun. Assassin's Creed: middle earth lol. But for real I had to double check if it was ubisoft that made it. I know no idea's original but damn. So far it seems more like a "u made it a hot line I made it a hot song" situation tho. They definetly took all the best parts of the AC series and showed how good the concept can work in a fantasy setting. Im suprised it took someone this long actually. I hope this starts a new line of AC-like fantasy games (GoT world, more middle earth) cause shyt is piff :ohlawd:

I loved AC, but to me this game out does it in many ways.

The RPG elements are perfect and the nemesis system is great

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Brehs this game is dropping on BF to $35-25 at select places:banderas: I'm picking up the PS3 version, even though it'll probably run like shyt:banderas:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Finished it last night
:what:

What the hell, you go through all of that, I was expecting some epic battle and your give some wack QTE. So the ghost dude is the ringmaker ?? huh Im going to have to rea dup on the middle earth stuff

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
This game is on my Black Friday list. I think AC Unity just got taken off after reading about all the micro transactions.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
I know most of you have it for the PS4, but does anybody know if the PS3 version is still gonna have the Nemesis system? If not, I'm putting it on hold till I pick up a 4.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Say brehs, what would you get between this and Far Cry 4? I've never played a Far Cry game, but based on the videos I've seen, I'm leaning towards this game.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Say brehs, what would you get between this and Far Cry 4? I've never played a Far Cry game, but based on the videos I've seen, I'm leaning towards this game.
I'd probably choose FC4 over this, they're both good games but Far Cry 4 has a bigger world and more random stuff happening. You'll be there about to raid an outpost and a freaking honey badger will attack you send you running