Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I'd probably choose FC4 over this, they're both good games but Far Cry 4 has a bigger world and more random stuff happening. You'll be there about to raid an outpost and a freaking honey badger will attack you send you running

Truthfully I prefer a more focused/linear game & story. Too much random shyt to do where the story is secondary to the fukkery, I seem to lose interest if missions are repetitive without a dope story to push the game forward.

That's why I can't mess with them 100 hour games like Fallout & Skyrim. I don't think I will mess with Dragon Age Inquisition for that reason, world just seems to be too big.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Had the game a couple weeks now. Beat a few missions and put it down. These war chiefs:dahell: how am I supposed to beat a dude who is already a beast on top having body guards and a army? Am I missing something here? I assume I should level up but this 50 against one shyt is crazy. I'm only two L's in, but I run out of elf shots and it limits how I can use the map for my advantage. I start got in on a chief then here comes some random captain hitting me with :ufdup::smugbiden:

I feel like I will have to battle these dudes for like a hour just to win

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Had the game a couple weeks now. Beat a few missions and put it down. These war chiefs:dahell: how am I supposed to beat a dude who is already a beast on top having body guards and a army? Am I missing something here? I assume I should level up but this 50 against one shyt is crazy. I'm only two L's in, but I run out of elf shots and it limits how I can use the map for my advantage. I start got in on a chief then here comes some random captain hitting me with :ufdup::smugbiden:

You've got to thin out the ranks first, kill all off all his bodyguards.
Even when you get overwhelmed you can always run and regroup or use the environment to the your advantage like using bon fires and explosives and such to thin em out also use your stun to build up your combo and use combat finishers on the warchief

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Nah. Once you get the combat you shouldn't have too much of a problem dispatching them dude's. U gotta pick them apart kinda one by one first. Whittle their numbers down till you get caught pretty much lol

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
You've got to thin out the ranks first, kill all off all his bodyguards.
Even when you get overwhelmed you can always run and regroup or use the environment to the your advantage like using bon fires and explosives and such to thin em out also use your stun to build up your combo and use combat finishers on the warchief

Nah. Once you get the combat you shouldn't have too much of a problem dispatching them dude's. U gotta pick them apart kinda one by one first. Whittle their numbers down till you get caught pretty much lol

Yeah I got through the rat bag chief pretty easy. released one of them hounds and dude ran right by a explosive got him with that. But my run game is Usain bolt status right now. If I can get a few hits in I'm out and regroup:pachaha:

I must have hit one chief with like 6 air steal attacks before I took one swing

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yeah I got through the rat bag chief pretty easy. released one of them hounds and dude ran right by a explosive got him with that. But my run game is Usain bolt status right now. If I can get a few hits in I'm out and regroup:pachaha:

I must have hit one chief with like 6 air steal attacks before I took one swing
BAHAHAHA. Breh sometimes the best option is just to get the fukk outta there. So many times I had to use that aerial attack on the farthest enemy on my fukkin screen and fukkin DIP. I would start to really feel myself sometimes and run up on a group with like 3 chiefs already with like one or two stumbling over the area looking for me lol. The game was really fun for me though. One of my favorite this year. You'll continue to get combat upgrades and it'll get better/easier. Especially when you can brand enemies and chiefs to help you.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
BAHAHAHA. Breh sometimes the best option is just to get the fukk outta there. So many times I had to use that aerial attack on the farthest enemy on my fukkin screen and fukkin DIP.

I always feel like a hoe when I have to bounce on a fight :lupe:. At one point I was fighting like four leaders and my pride wouldn't let all 4 of em level up on me :dead:

Last edited:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
BAHAHAHA. Breh sometimes the best option is just to get the fukk outta there. So many times I had to use that aerial attack on the farthest enemy on my fukkin screen and fukkin DIP. I would start to really feel myself sometimes and run up on a group with like 3 chiefs already with like one or two stumbling over the area looking for me lol. The game was really fun for me though. One of my favorite this year. You'll continue to get combat upgrades and it'll get better/easier. Especially when you can brand enemies and chiefs to help you.

I always feel like a hoe when I have to bounce on a fight :lupe:. At one point I was fighting like four leaders and my pride wouldn't all me to let all 4 of em level up on me :dead:
I swear to god I just had a two hour fight for my fourth warchief. This fukk had rejuvenating powers:what:my brutality air attack would be gone by the time I hopped back up something and tried it again. This dude also had blocks on the flip over move :what:

I literally took out a whole base worth of men and shyt. I ran out of wasp, tiger things and and explosive barrels. All that and this dude was still on full power, had two captains and ran with a gang of them dude's with shields and spears. I'm like an hour and half into it, running for my life, looking for arrows, anything like :mjcry:
I literally said fukk it and ran away.
These boys followed me on some :troll: shyt. They literally ran out the fukkin green part on the mission:wow:
so I see one of them towers that you spawn at I jump up there take like 2 captains and 15 guards out with that air strike /flip/strike run away combo. :takedat:
I get all the way down to this last dude ( like I said this my last warchief for this part of the story) and I'm like a hour and forty five minutes in this one battle. So I'm like fukk it I'm going in :shaq: I'm hitting this boy with every button mashing ounce of strength I have he ain't losing shyt just on some :birdman: I'm literally like :lupe: 2 hours in and I'm about to just lose like this?!.
So I found a glitch , I backed this dude against a mountain and hit this bytch with a (I lie to you not) 640 hit streak dagger attack. My fingers was :noah:after about 200 hits. This dude's health was growing back so I had to keep going. My hands were sweating, I'm switching fingers. shyt was crazy brehs.i got done my hand were :dead:.

Last edited:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I swear to god I just had a two hour fight for my fourth warchief. This fukk had rejuvenating powers:what:my brutality air attack would be gone by the time I hopped back up something. This dude also had blocks on the flip over move :what:
. I literally took out a whole base. I ran out of wasp, tiger things and and explosive barrels and this dude was still on full power had two captains and ran with a gang of them dude's with shields and spears. I'm like an hour and half into it, running for my life looking arrows anything like :mjcry: I literally said fukk it and ran away. These boys followed me on some :troll: shyt. They literally ran out the fukkin green part on the mission:wow:
so I see one of them towers that you spawn at I jump up there take like 2 captains and 15 guards out with that air strike /flip/strike run combo. :takedat:
I get all the way down to this last dude like I said this my last warchief for this part of the story and I'm like a hour and forty five minutes in this one battle. So I'm like fukk it I'm going in :shaq: I'm hitting this boy with every button mashing ounce of strength I have he ain't losing shyt just on some :birdman: I'm literally like :lupe: 2 hours in and I'm about to just lose like this. So I found a glitch l, I backed this dude against a mountain and hit this bytch with a (I lie to you not) a 640 hit streak dagger attack. My fingers was :noah:after about 200. This dude's health was growing back so I had to keep going. My hands were sweating, I'm switching fingers. shyt was crazy brehs.i got done my hand was :dead:.

EDIT: I'm on that vodka and cranberry today. My grammar on the first post you quoted was :lupe:

:dead: I'm shedding real tears reading this. There is one dude I've fought like 5 times that will bounce whenever I get him down to the green area and apparently he has the 'run first as fukk' trait. I've tried to kill him like 3 times and every time he hits me with the :sas1: and dips on me with warp speed when I'm about to put him down for the kill. Chased this mf for a solid 10 minutes this morning but breh is like Usain Bolt :sadbron:.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
EDIT: I'm on that vodka and cranberry today. My grammar on the first post you quoted was :lupe:

:dead: I'm shedding real tears reading this. There is one dude I've fought like 5 times that will bounce whenever I get him down to the green area and apparently he has the 'run first as fukk' trait. I've tried to kill him like 3 times and every time he hits me with the :sas1: and dips on me with warp speed when I'm about to put him down for the kill. Chased this mf for a solid 10 minutes this morning but breh is like Usain Bolt :sadbron:.
You can't hit him in the foot to stop him yet? Smh you slacking dog

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
You can't hit him in the foot to stop him yet? Smh you slacking dog
Aye Breh some people ain't got time to be searching for artifacts and rune missions. Can't have every upgrade
:mjcry:couldve caught so many captains running away with that.

Last edited: