Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just wait untill the orc sounds the horn, and they start piling on you kill everyone as they keep coming then you can call it easy, In AC i was clearing out military outposts leaving them empty left and right

Watch the video dude, he was winning fights against huge groups of enemy while not even looking at the screen.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's the same button mashing shyt from the Batman games. plus that dude has a bunch of tier 5 abilities, so of course the game seems easy at that point

I agree the combat is "easy" when you figure it out, but I wouldn't call it "terrible"

Listen again, he stated repeatedly that the game is easy throughout. He has a walkthrough if you don't believe him.

Anyway the point is the combat is basic and repetitive. It being similar to Batman and AC doesn't change that point, the combat in those games is awful.

What happened to some depth like Prince of Persia, Onimusha, Devil May Cry, Dark Souls etc?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Listen again, he stated repeatedly that the game is easy throughout. He has a walkthrough if you don't believe him.

Anyway the point is the combat is basic and repetitive. It being similar to Batman and AC doesn't change that point, the combat in those games is awful.

What happened to some depth like Prince of Persia, Onimusha, Devil May Cry, Dark Souls etc?
Errr not every game is the same friend, and secondly I'm not sure which PoP you're referring to but I've played all 3 for Xbox/PS2 and Forgotten sands I wouldn't really call those game deep. Comparing DMC series and Dark Souls ? :dahell: are you even talking about. IF you're looking for a strictly third person action game then yeah Bayonetta 2 is more up your alley friend but it definitely doesn't have anything like the nemesis system.

If you were to do a poll of players here I'm sure the majority would not put the Batman Games fighting system in the awful camp, and judging from the positive reception both critically and commercially that seems pretty universal.

I found the combat in SoM kind of easy so I turned off the prompts and that made things a bit harder and to me it was fun. Once you get God Tier ability like Dominate you can make the game really easy but hey that's your choice.

Not every game has to be super incredibly obtuse and hard to get into and that's a good thing diversity of gaming options for diverse gamers.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Lol @ any of u nikkas playin with propmts on whether its this game or the batman joints....yall disgust me

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
i just can't get into this game, its not much going on other than fighting hordes of orcs and crap stealth. Its a good game but not for me, this is the only game i wish was linear like the first batman joint

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A good warchief plus 3 captains and a horde of orcs versus you, youll be looking for an escape route pretty quick.

Bizzle

Get my pool in the back
Daps
Reppin
London
Breh how do I defeat a captain iune to stealth, combat and ranged?