Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Breh how do I defeat a captain iune to stealth, combat and ranged?
A guy like that you need to fight around him.

Meaning, try to take him out of a stronghold...let him follow you.

Once him & his plethora of goons have you in an open field...take them out... Their forces won't replenish since no one can signal an alarm.

When you have him one on one...try to parry, get behind him & combo his back.

That or get him next to Caragons & Explosive cannisters. Almost no one is immune to fire...so it'll take damage.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Shadow of Mordor is on Bestbuy at 50 bones instead of 60, so if you have any credits you can lock it up for pretty cheap considering it's new. I have a copy shipping my way (used a 10 dollar credit so I paid 40 for it) and I'll be jumping on this thread once I get rockin'.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Breh how do I defeat a captain iune to stealth, combat and ranged?
stun him and then hit him with a flurry. it might not do any damage, but it will build up your combo. then hit him with an 'execution' when your sword starts glowing. it won't kill him, but it should take off some of his health. then repeat that process

it's gonna be easiest if he's alone. but if there's other orcs around, you can use them to build up your combo, and just make sure to use the 'execution' on the captain

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
they need to come up with some dope dlc for this ala batman arkham asylum like, see how long you can last at helms deep or something, then put it on the leader boards,

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I don't fukk with LOTR but watching and reading about this has me :lupe:

Think I might cop during winter break when I'll have time to dive into it.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Is this game glitched as far as captain location in the second part of the map? I swear I am in the location of my marked target but I cannot find him for shyt

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Is this game glitched as far as captain location in the second part of the map? I swear I am in the location of my marked target but I cannot find him for shyt
you press the left joystick to go into shadow mode and hes usually the guy in red

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Played for about 5 hours so far......never seen an option to avenge any of my friends yet though

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yo, I'm never gonna beat this game. I'll be on my way to a story mission and notice a power struggle nearby or a some artifacts and wander over there for a quick stop through...which leads me to more missions and humans to save and all sorts of new ish. I been playing for a few hours and maybe beat four story missions (and only because Gollum was in 'em...other than the ratbag cat...I wanna help him climb the ranks).

Daps
This game is great, haven't had the time to dig in with the baby and all, but I played for about an hour straight last night. shyt was great.

Once your start upgrading your sklls it really becomes so much fun.

Love my dude Ratbag so far, and I loved taking this fukking uroks out