Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I swear to god I just had a two hour fight for my fourth warchief. This fukk had rejuvenating powers:what:my brutality air attack would be gone by the time I hopped back up something and tried it again. This dude also had blocks on the flip over move :what:

I literally took out a whole base worth of men and shyt. I ran out of wasp, tiger things and and explosive barrels. All that and this dude was still on full power, had two captains and ran with a gang of them dude's with shields and spears. I'm like an hour and half into it, running for my life, looking for arrows, anything like :mjcry:
I literally said fukk it and ran away.
These boys followed me on some :troll: shyt. They literally ran out the fukkin green part on the mission:wow:
so I see one of them towers that you spawn at I jump up there take like 2 captains and 15 guards out with that air strike /flip/strike run away combo. :takedat:
I get all the way down to this last dude ( like I said this my last warchief for this part of the story) and I'm like a hour and forty five minutes in this one battle. So I'm like fukk it I'm going in :shaq: I'm hitting this boy with every button mashing ounce of strength I have he ain't losing shyt just on some :birdman: I'm literally like :lupe: 2 hours in and I'm about to just lose like this?!.
So I found a glitch , I backed this dude against a mountain and hit this bytch with a (I lie to you not) 640 hit streak dagger attack. My fingers was :noah:after about 200 hits. This dude's health was growing back so I had to keep going. My hands were sweating, I'm switching fingers. shyt was crazy brehs.i got done my hand were :dead:.
hope yall nikkas lookin for intel to find their weaknesses and those upgrades are vital especially when u get to the ones where u can control the oroks and those beasts

Tenshinhan

ME ME ME
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
so if I do some shyt like print this out and bring it to Walmart they gonna match that price for me???

They prolly can use one of their PC in store to look it up. What I did was use my smartphone and showed them. I went to walmart btw.