Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Lol what????
Are you serious?
So your skak the disgusting is not mine???
Hes huge n ugly & got a massive shield
yeah, it randomizes the names, weapons, strengths, and weaknesses. it needs to be able to create new captains to replace the ones you kill. it's cool cause it means everyone will have a unique experience

anyway, the best thing for the guys with shields is the ability where you jump over them, and stun them at the same time

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
yeah, it randomizes the names, weapons, strengths, and weaknesses. it needs to be able to create new captains to replace the ones you kill. it's cool cause it means everyone will have a unique experience

anyway, the best thing for the guys with shields is the ability where you jump over them, and stun them at the same time
Had a captain with a shield that blocked me from vaulting over and blocked stunning from the front and that nikka kept coming back. :whew:

His face would get gradually worse till the last time i fought him where he ended up with a sack over his head with a rope holding his shyt together and holes for his eyes :heh:

just got to the part where u can dominate captains. :blessed: im just making these fools murk each other while i sit up high and watch and make sure my guy wins :pachaha:

bigrice25

DUUUVAAAAAALL!!!
Daps
Reppin
DUUUVAAAAAAAAAL

Some of them have to be the same though, because i had a mission to avenge one of my homeboys on my friends list.....

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Some of them have to be the same though, because i had a mission to avenge one of my homeboys on my friends list.....
that's kinda different since the orcs in the 'avenge' missions are basically pulled from your friend's game. they only exist for you in those missions

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
If u trying to make the best PC out then u better be prepared to break more then $5k.

Processor -
Intel Xeon E5-2687W v2 8 Core 3.40GHz 8.00GT/s QPI 25MB L3 Cache - $2,490

Graphics card -
GTXTITANZ-12GD5 G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX TITAN Z 12GB 768-Bit GDDR5 - $2,999

Those two will be your most expensive parts and those alone will run you close to $6k :lupe:
iight maybe not the best but i want it to be able to handle most shyt that drops basically

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
PC - Ultra - sweetFX

51tuac.png

:banderas:
How does one goes about to install that seetfx piff? Never heard of it.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Evidently the combat in this game is terrible.

it's the same button mashing shyt from the Batman games. plus that dude has a bunch of tier 5 abilities, so of course the game seems easy at that point

I agree the combat is "easy" when you figure it out, but I wouldn't call it "terrible"

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
just wait untill the orc sounds the horn, and they start piling on you kill everyone as they keep coming then you can call it easy, In AC i was clearing out military outposts leaving them empty left and right