51tuac.png

:banderas:
wow what kinda PC u got fam ?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Man dont try to go raid a damn camp near any hold. Soon as they ring them alarms,u got like 100 orcs at your door. Some no named ass orc got promoted to captain for killing me. Dude was weak as fukk and got one lucky shot in. Then he talked all this shyt to my corpse on some :pacspit: level

fukk him

:ufdup:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This game isnt too demanding on PC from the original release. Im rocking a R9 270x on ultra and shyt runs smoothly with 80 FPS on average.

Im sure once they release some mods tho it'll be game over :lupe:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
This game isnt too demanding on PC from the original release. Im rocking a R9 270x on ultra and shyt runs smoothly with 80 FPS on average.

Im sure once they release some mods tho it'll be game over :lupe:
the performance is a little worse in the 2nd area. I had to turn "vegetation range" down

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
This is a good game but it's waaayyyyyy too easy.

What's the point of captains/warchiefs having all these weaknesses if you can end up killing them by just beating them to death like any other uruk? The only time combat is challenging is when you are swarmed by literally a screen full of uruks, which is pure laziness on the part of the devs.

Enemy AI is garbage.

70% of these rune powerups are useless.

The combat is fun but the way it's blatantly ripped off from AA/AC is a little off-putting. Like damn it aint even like they were inspired by those games, they just bit their whole style like fukk it.

story missions feel stripped down, no sense of accomplishment when you complete them. I find myself just doing missions to see what abilities get unlocked.

All in all it's a decent game but I can see myself getting bored of this shyt quick.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Im tryna make the best PC out fam...how do i do it... or in ya opinion what's the best PC out and how do u make it ?
Depends on what kind of performance you want and how much you're willing to spend...

If by best you mean the latest and greatest, run every game at 4K resolution / 60 fps with like 5 IPS monitors then you will need to spend over $5,000...

I built my PC for the sole purpose of running any game on ultra/1080p/60 fps...I don't care about higher resolutions because I don't use monitors...My PC is hooked up to a 60 inch LED in the living room...I use a dualshock controller for anything that isn't FPS and when I do use a keyboard/mouse its over bluetooth...If that sounds like something good for you I highly recommend my setup...Cost me around $1300 after the rebates and this was back in February...

I'd hit up this thread for more specifics...

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...esktops-and-buying-building-tips.149/page-748

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Im tryna make the best PC out fam...how do i do it... or in ya opinion what's the best PC out and how do u make it ?

If u trying to make the best PC out then u better be prepared to break more then $5k.

Processor -
Intel Xeon E5-2687W v2 8 Core 3.40GHz 8.00GT/s QPI 25MB L3 Cache - $2,490

Graphics card -
GTXTITANZ-12GD5 G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX TITAN Z 12GB 768-Bit GDDR5 - $2,999

Those two will be your most expensive parts and those alone will run you close to $6k :lupe: