Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The fukkery you can pull with the power struggles :banderas:

Two captain Uruks were facing off in a power struggle in a stronghold...

Crept around back, released and mounted a Caragor...

Road right up in between them, knocked both down, shook both to death with the caragor until they stopped moving...

Road up the side of a wall and smooth jumped out the stronghold

shyt didn't even take 15 seconds from the time I mounted the caragor...the other uruks didn't even get a chance to join in...they just stood in the background like

VlIRKwz.gif

Hopped off the Caragor, put to in his head...fast travel to another section of the map

Only 6 captains left :youngsabo:

CM Punk

The TSC World Heavyweight Champion
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is this game really that good? Or get it on a black friday deal later on? :lupe:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Ok help
I am unable to kill lugnat
The poison sword guy

Wtfff
He hits me once thats it
U cant block him either
does he have any weaknesses?

do you have the ability to jump over him and stun him? if he's immune to that, use the regular stun (B/circle). then fukk him up with the flurry, and then an 'execution' when your combo get's up to 8 (or 5 if you unlocked that) and your sword glows. that probably won't kill him first try, but stun him again and keep doing that. keep at him and don't give him a chance to hit you

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The fukkery you can pull with the power struggles :banderas:

Two captain Uruks were facing off in a power struggle in a stronghold...

Crept around back, released and mounted a Caragor...

Road right up in between them, knocked both down, shook both to death with the caragor until they stopped moving...

Road up the side of a wall and smooth jumped out the stronghold

shyt didn't even take 15 seconds from the time I mounted the caragor...the other uruks didn't even get a chance to join in...they just stood in the background like

VlIRKwz.gif

Hopped off the Caragor, put to in his head...fast travel to another section of the map

Only 6 captains left :youngsabo:
No share button?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Trying to avenge and getting bodied unappreciation :snoop:
Breh the game ain't really that difficult...

I didn't even stealth the majority of the chiefs I just leaped down and slaughtered them all...Only pain was the poison goons I didn't kill before taking on a warchief...Those fukkers do a lot of damage but most of them are easy to make abandon the fight...The ones I encountered hated fire or could only take a few shots from a bow before they said fukk it and ran...

Combat in this game is all about building up a hit chain without button mashing...basically you want to attack and roll till you build up a hit chain and then unleash an execution...that ground smash wraith skill is also extremely useful against large mobs...Always take out the archers and javelin nikkas first...The other enemies have two attacks, one that can be countered and one you need to roll...Big dudes with shields just leap over them and back stun them...

For bosses just unleash the caragors and kill them while the goons are occupied...Knock them to the ground, stab them then use an execution...do that 3 times and most of them are either dead or running from you...

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits

I didn't even stealth the majority of the chiefs I just leaped down and slaughtered them all...Only pain was the poison goons I didn't kill before taking on a warchief...Those fukkers do a lot of damage but most of them are easy to make abandon the fight...The ones I encountered hated fire or could only take a few shots from a bow before they said fukk it and ran...

Combat in this game is all about building up a hit chain without button mashing...basically you want to attack and roll till you build up a hit chain and then unleash an execution...that ground smash wraith skill is also extremely useful against large mobs...Always take out the archers and javelin nikkas first...The other enemies have two attacks, one that can be countered and one you need to roll...Big dudes with shields just leap over them and back stun them...

For bosses just unleash the caragors and kill them while the goons are occupied...Knock them to the ground, stab them then use an execution...do that 3 times and most of them are either dead or running from you...

Never said it was hard. But doing vendettas and trying to avenge someone can catch u off guard especially early game. Had a run in with a decked out capt immune to everthing and he had levels on me..he did me dirty

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

word it's crazy cuz Batman Arkham Asylum and Assassins creed shoulda taught nikkas that