Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Just beat the game really enjoyed it, a great fun over all. Once you get a gang of Uruks and you roll deep it's a whole different story when you take on them warchiefs. Trying to take on Later warchiefs (after you send em a death threat :pacspit: ) without taking out the body guards first is near impossible at least with no prompts. You get 50-100 orcs with 3-4 captains and a war chief all coming for blood plus them spear chockers, bow man and brawlers.
But when you roll deep and got a gang of war chiefs behind you :banderas: you feel like a boss, on some God Father stuff don't even bother killing off the chiefs yourself cause your boys handle it.
I'm a poor out some for all the Uruk Hai brothers that were lost in the struggle though
a4stlyk15py58w66n0pdtlpeo.500x203x9.gif

Overall I'd rate it 8.5/10 Highly recommended

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
Just beat the game really enjoyed it, a great fun over all. Once you get a gang of Uruks and you roll deep it's a whole different story when you take on them warchiefs. Trying to take on Later warchiefs (after you send em a death threat :pacspit: ) without taking out the body guards first is near impossible at least with no prompts. You get 50-100 orcs with 3-4 captains and a war chief all coming for blood plus them spear chockers, bow man and brawlers.
But when you roll deep and got a gang of war chiefs behind you :banderas: you feel like a boss, on some God Father stuff don't even bother killing off the chiefs yourself cause your boys handle it.
I'm a poor out some for all the Uruk Hai brothers that were lost in the struggle though
a4stlyk15py58w66n0pdtlpeo.500x203x9.gif

Overall I'd rate it 8.5/10 Highly recommended
so is talion like overpowered compared to the lotr characters from the movies

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
so is talion like overpowered compared to the lotr characters from the movies
Yeah I guess so, I mean he literally can't die so even if Aragorn, legolas and Gimli all ran up on him, he'd get killed but then come right back. He's like a terminator. Given Aaragorn prolly has more Orc bodies on him judging from the Two Towers and Return of the King but Talion could rack em up pretty quick.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
is this game relatively short? and how's the replay value??

I'm like 12 hours in and halfway thru the main story. But I've been fukking around with the nemesis system. I haven't even done any side missions either. if you like the batman games and it's combat this is a more violent version.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
i love how they put smeagol/ Gollum in this and showed more of sauron altho i bet it pissed off alot of nerds when they show his true form, he was supposed to fight Aragorn at the end of return of the king but yeah they cut that out and covered the guy in armor with a cgi troll

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
i love how they put smeagol/ Gollum in this and showed more of sauron altho i bet it pissed off alot of nerds when they show his true form, he was supposed to fight Aragorn at the end of return of the king but yeah they cut that out and covered the guy in armor with a cgi troll
how much of this story is 'canon'? I was kinda wondering about that

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
is this game relatively short? and how's the replay value??
Nemesis system gives the game great replay value imo...

There is just soo much fukkery breh...

shyt feels like a WWF game with these Orc's cutting promos every time you run into them...

I did this one Warchief like the nwo...he thought his captains were on his side till Hollywood Talion stepped in...:myman:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
how much of this story is 'canon'? I was kinda wondering about that

It respects the timeline and events of LotR that's about it. One of the biggest criticisms I've seen story-wise is that Tolkien, being the hippy that he was, didn't believe in the concept of revenge, neither as a motivation nor as a solution. This game not only has a revenge plot as the main story, but its biggest gameplay feature (the nemesis system) turns almost every enemy encounter into some fukked up revenge scheme. So basically the core principle of the entire game shyts all over Tolkien's beliefs, lol.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How can I permanently kill these captains? Are some of them immortal to death and just keep coming back?