Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I hate these nikkas with a crew like 30 deep that run from you when you get them low on health...:smh:

I had this one lvl 20 fakkit with a flaming crown and this rapid fire three shot poison crossbow escape from me three times because he was immune to my bow and his goons would gang up on me when I was about to kill him...shyt was annoying but I finally decapitated that hoe...Had to turn 6 of his goons against him...

Another tough boss was a DLC dude...I forget his name but he was immune to everything...The only way to kill him was gain combos off his goons and hit him with an execution...It took like 5 executions to bring him down and his goons were berserkers...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Basically when u brand an Orc they are under your control and will fight for you. It's hilarious rolling up on a warchief and when the fight starts all his captains turn on him
The fukkery in this game is on some other level thanks to the nemesis system...

Had a dude comeback from the dead on me on some remember me shyt...He was wearing a bag over his head and mentioned I really fukked him up the last time we met but he's still alive and leveled up...

I chopped his head off this time...:mjlol:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
The fukkery in this game is on some other level thanks to the nemesis system...

Had a dude comeback from the dead on me on some remember me shyt...He was wearing a bag over his head and mentioned I really fukked him up the last time we met but he's still alive and leveled up...

I chopped his head off this time...:mjlol:

Chopping they off= no return?

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
honestly there isn't a character in the LOTR movies that could best Talion in a fight?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Interesting... I need to chop them heads off!
Whats the secret to beating poisoned sword fighters?
They the only ones that kill me

Honestly I could play this game all day!!