Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Game is great. Its overwhelming as fukk tho and I kind of dont know what to do because there are so many icons everywhere. But this combat is what ubisoft should have implemented in asscreed years ago. Its rare that a SP only game is worth 60 dollars. Easy GOTY candidate

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I literally jumped off a cliff first moment and ten captains popped up talking shyt. Had to hit that usian bolt sprint. Im glad those caragon beast are around for balance because I would not be able to move without getting attacked

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Was creeping up on my capt target, went for stealth kill on perosn next to him, then the capt intro came, then a next capt appeared, and then a next

:russ:

Tried taking them on but had to run lol

\

Another time I was taking on some ppl, then one of them ran off to alert the rest, had no bows on me so I couldnt shoot him down lol next thing had about 30 guys on my case, so I ran near where that huge monster thing is, he cam out and started killing off pure of them lol
:myman:

\

Can you kill everyone in a stronghold, does anything happen like it says that stronghold has been defeated etc

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

:mjlol:

I was gonna say he should do some shyt different but then I realized he fought him like that on purpose.:manny:

But yea, that's the same boss I got to fight next. But I've been doing a bunch of side missions and fukking this one Captain up that's always stalking me, trying to get my power up

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
[QUOTE="BobbyBooshay, post: 10374786, member: 13909]

\

Can you kill everyone in a stronghold, does anything happen like it says that stronghold has been defeated etc[/QUOTE]

Nah I don't think so. I've killed everyone to where they stopped coming (did like @Mowgli suggested and was kicking nikkas off a wall). They just stopped coming for a lil bit but I just decided to get the fukk out of there

And dude in the vid did a lot of running/jumping over cats... I didn't think of that. Normally I'm pressing triangle+square (ps4) mainly to counter and execute any/everybody

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I was gonna say he should do some shyt different but then I realized he fought him like that on purpose.:manny:
yep, any captain is pretty easy if you can get them one-on-one. you can just keep hitting them with the stun-flurry combo, and not even give them a chance to touch you

shyt's different in a crowd though. especially fighting a dude that only has to hit you once

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
yep, any captain is pretty easy if you can get them one-on-one. you can just keep hitting them with the stun-flurry combo, and not even give them a chance to touch you

shyt's different in a crowd though. especially fighting a dude that only has to hit you once
:blessed:

I'm not even giving that nikka a chance to set up neither:blessed:

They try running away but I still catch they ass:blessed:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
[QUOTE="BobbyBooshay, post: 10374786, member: 13909]

\

Can you kill everyone in a stronghold, does anything happen like it says that stronghold has been defeated etc

Doesn't matter if you clear out an entire stronghold they come back again

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
arent some of them immune to the flurry? i know one was immune to counters, his only weakness was burning.
i had to keep distracting him until he got near barrels to kill him

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
how is the story in this game? from what i've seen in videos/twitch it just seems like nikkas are just running around a big ass map doing assassinations...is it deeper than that?