Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Im afraid to say that i might have a check out a guide for this game :snoop: im all over the place and making little progression. Getting bodied buy some punk ass captain w/ a shield. This nikka ethers me about 4-5 times and the crazy part is dude don't even finish me off, he just say some slick shyt like "you're not even worth my time" and walks off while im on life support :damn: I think he even spat on me once :mjcry:

then dude gets stronger every time. Dude like lvl 15 now :wtf:
:laff:
I cant believe these orgs can look at you with :scust:, if you're trash:russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:laff:
I cant believe these orgs can look at you with :scust:, if you're trash:russ:
It's not even that

They literally just walk off like "catch you later fukkboy":youngsabo:

I thought it was easy at first... Still do, but it's not the Orcs that are hard... It's the swarm of orcas that are hard. shyt makes you feel like you're playing Dynasty Warriors... But alone if you don't have any stealth about you.

I have to get those Captains alone, then usually I fukk them up. But it's when you got archers, big nikkas with shields, and the regular orcs along with 1 or 2 captains is when you're like :sadcam:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The difference between easy & challenging...

When you face groups that have Orcs w/ Shields & Spear/archers or not. A full group of Orcs without that... I could easily dismantle hundreds.

But when you have an orc fukking your momentum up w/ a Spear stab/shield block & you can'tjump over them(Higher level shield carriers) then shyt gets real...

But even w/ that, your main priority is always to get rid of long range enemies first.

I GUARANTEE anybody saying that the game is easy, would be singing a different tune if they came across 50 Orcs w/ 7 Poison spear throwers & high level Shield carrying orcs.

Oh...and don't let the Captain/Warchief be one of the shield carriers...:demonic:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The difference between easy & challenging...

When you face groups that have Orcs w/ Shields & Spear/archers or not. A full group of Orcs without that... I could easily dismantle hundreds.

But when you have an orc fukking your momentum up w/ a Spear stab/shield block & you can jump over them(Higher level shield carriers) then shyt gets real...

But even w/ that, your man priority is always to get rid of long range enemies first.

I GUARANTEE anybody saying that the game is easy, would be singing a different tune if they came across 50 Orcs w/ 7 Poison spear thowers & high level Shield carrying orcs.

On...and don't let the Captain/Warchief be one of the shield carriers...:demonic:
No bullshyt, I'm running. Then picking the lower ones/shield fukkers off

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
just beat it (20 hrs). still got mad side shyt to do though

the last two bosses were pretty weak. pretty much fukking quicktime events to end a game with such great combat :stopitslime:

I'll probably play for a little while more, but I doubt I'll "100%" shyt. there's a bunch of other games about to come out :blessed:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
just beat it (20 hrs). still got mad side shyt to do though

the last two bosses were pretty weak. pretty much fukking quicktime events to end a game with such great combat :stopitslime:

I'll probably play for a little while more, but I doubt I'll "100%" shyt. there's a bunch of other games about to come out :blessed:
yeah that was on the halo 4 type levels of bad i wanted to throw down with o boy or they could of did something like let u bring a war chief to the fight and make that fool super powerful

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Also, another tip...When taking on a large battalion...

Fall back out of the Stronghold...

You don't want to have your progress made trivial by having more & more ORcs coming after you as you cut them down.

Let a war chief/captain & all of his minions follow you to a different area...
Then give them that work.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I got this one guy who is immune to every fukking thing :damn:
level up do the side missions, free slaves, then when you get back to him, make sure you take out most of his crew, and no orc or uruk is really immune to getting his ass set on fire keep melee'ing him and stopping right before the killing blow assuming hes immune to that and he'll just pull the sword out of his stomach and toss you

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
another thing orcs are pretty much stupid, when they catch you go into stealth stance and hide behind a wall, there awareness goes down, you can even run up on them when theyre red and still pull off a brutal kill or stealth kill

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Also, another tip...When taking on a large battalion...

Fall back out of the Stronghold...

You don't want to have your progress made trivial by having more & more ORcs coming after you as you cut them down.

Let a war chief/captain & all of his minions follow you to a different area...
Then give them that work.
If you want to cheat, get on a small ledge that orcs can climb up and just kick them the fukk off. I went through an entire alerted regiment just kickin them fakkits off the edge.

Then that fukkboy with the scar on his face showed up again pissed off that i disfigured him. This fukk wont die. :steviej: