Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
YOOOOOOO I sent two captains to over throw this war chief so they're gettin it in 2 v 1 well really 3 including myself but im chillin so they get the war chief low on health then im bout to move in for the kill (or dominate him N/H) like iight nikkas i got this then one of my captains out of nowhere grabs the war chief and hits him with that Backbreaker move that Bane hit batman with in the last movie and finished his ass i dropped the controller like :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: i never seen dis before

:wow: this shyt too ill lemme find out some of these dudes have their own finishers

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Reason number 1192192939193913 why console peasants stay losing...

pre-order DLC aka shyt that is already on the disk but we want to charge you more to unlock it...:beli:

Dark Ranger

2gy4wth.png

Captain of the watch

2h3behd.png
nah man when i bought this shyt digitally i got the legion edition so i should have those costumes where do i go to change my shyt?

Im afraid to say that i might have a check out a guide for this game :snoop: im all over the place and making little progression. Getting bodied buy some punk ass captain w/ a shield. This nikka ethers me about 4-5 times and the crazy part is dude don't even finish me off, he just say some slick shyt like "you're not even worth my time" and walks off while im on life support :damn: I think he even spat on me once :mjcry:

then dude gets stronger every time. Dude like lvl 15 now :wtf:

intel homie intel some of these dudes early in the game die from the dumbest shyt or be shook of some shyt that makes them vulnerable so u can catch em slippin... and get that speed ability asap so if they try to run away u can catch their asses

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This game brehs...

PC Ultra smooth 60 frames...

2bcsv9.png

I hopped on this dude ate like 8 orcs as if they were tender grilled chicken breast then shadow warped to the bridge behind me slicing up another 10...:wow:

This game is godly on the PC no doubt. But its defiitely putting my GTX 680 through its paces. I couldn't max out setting for the first time in a minute!

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
it was that he-man looking orc that was giving me the most sh1t i finally pulled an aragorn when he was about to kill me and sliced his head off

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
thanks @los for avenging me, i played that trials of war joint lopped off 3 warchiefs heads and 10 captains :whew:
how do I make my goons overthrow the war chief?

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
thanks @los for avenging me, i played that trials of war joint lopped off 3 warchiefs heads and 10 captains :whew:
how do I make my goons overthrow the war chief?
Yo I avenged at least 4,5 dudes this weekend lol @Rain I avenged you twice what you just out here getting ran up on by chiefs breh :laugh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Finally got to play this game. Pretty fun so far. shyt is demanding as fukk in 3 monitors. But I'm getting 45fps with a combo of high and ultra settings.

The game looks alright, but the graphics aren't anything to write home about really. Still learning the gameplay mechanics though. Tomorrow should be fun.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yo... I had a dude waiting for me when I turned the game on:what:

I did a beautiful swan dive off the tower like I always do, and this fukker starts running after me (didn't notice him on my screen)

So I'm like I'm just gonna assassinate his ass and when I try, he throws me off...

Turns out it's the same captain who's ass I kicked and he's stronger and out for revenge... And what's even crazier is that now he has a half-metal skull when he didn't have that shyt before

We fight and I'm working him but he lands a spear that takes half my life. He doesn't try to kill me, just walks off...

And apparently this fukker can smell/track me when I'm close:what: