Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I haven't played this since Wednesday.
:yawn:
What you playing instead Destiny? :mjlol:
I just tried to avenge my nikka @dromega I ran up on some dude named the meat grinder dude was invulnerable to damn near everything except ranged attacks, I was still holding my own till another captain came and invaded, and then they hit the alarm and about 50 orcs showed up I was still beat these nikkas like slaves but i ran out of elf shots and got cheap shotted next thing I knew my life was down to nothing. I managed to kill the other invading captain but ol eat grinder ground me up :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What you playing instead Destiny? :mjlol:
I just tried to avenge my nikka @dromega I ran up on some dude named the meat grinder dude was invulnerable to damn near everything except ranged attacks, I was still holding my own till another captain came and invaded, and then they hit the alarm and about 50 orcs showed up I was still beat these nikkas like slaves but i ran out of elf shots and got cheap shotted next thing I knew my life was down to nothing. I managed to kill the other invading captain but ol eat grinder ground me up :mjcry:
I played that a little then jumped into The Last of Us.
I'll play this tonight. I only did a few missions.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I avenged Coolbgdog earlier. The orc I killed was rollin with 2 other captains. :ooh:. I killed 1 of them and had to run like hell after they sounded the alarm. :whew:

This shyt is legit. These nikkas always find the worst time to get back at you too. I was on a mission where I had to take out a bunch of archers and they caught me sleepin. I was talking mad shyt to my co-workers that day about how easy the game was too. :lolbron:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is this shyt just straight action? Or is there more to the game than just killing orcs?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man... I ended up dying for the first time (showing off for my homie, drunk) because I missed time the counter and like 4 fukking Orcs ranked up because of it:what:

I was assassinating 2 or 3 minions when one of the captains came through. He had a shield and another shield bodyguard and they ended up smashing me:wow:

And I was confident I was gonna give him that work. 1v1 I wouldve

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Orcs still lookin flabby outbhere.

I rolled up in this nikkas camp like agent 47. They didn't even know I was there. I freed 2 of them dumb digs and them shyts reeked havoc in that camp. Meanwhile I just stood perched from a vantage point and watched all those orcs get devoured. Including the captain. I'm so much smarter then these stupid orcs. When is this game supposed to get challenging.

Another captain I buss upside his damn head with arrows until he got so shook he ran. I chased this nikka across the damn map until he finally ran into an orc stronghold to rejuvenate himself. Like that was really going to stop me from finishing the job I came to do. I ran up on that roof, stealth killed an archer he was hiding behind then hacked and executed that dumb fukk.

Hiding behind an archer. Orcs are so p*ssy. Kinda like y'all when you getting merked off by these simplistic enemies

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea since the first couppe hours i played i havent died unless i did somethijh silly like im about to explain. Still fun tho. I ALMOST died wheN I ran up on an archer with poison arrows and a one hitter quitter. I had to run away and use stealth kills on him

@Mowgli just go after the big game. Or keep advancing time andcsee what happens

I decided to just go straighy for a warchief whem i got into the second region ....

Lol son had no less than five captainscwith him... 100 orcs and he was damn strong, i caught that work smh