Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
What you playing instead Destiny? :mjlol:
I just tried to avenge my nikka @dromega I ran up on some dude named the meat grinder dude was invulnerable to damn near everything except ranged attacks, I was still holding my own till another captain came and invaded, and then they hit the alarm and about 50 orcs showed up I was still beat these nikkas like slaves but i ran out of elf shots and got cheap shotted next thing I knew my life was down to nothing. I managed to kill the other invading captain but ol eat grinder ground me up :mjcry:
Best to put cuz on ignore ever since I known this nikka there wasn't one thread he did not troll in

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
@Mowgli and @MurdaMass
Y'all saying it's easy, are you playing with the fighting prompts still on? Turn them joints off and see how easy it is when 50 orcs surround you

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
you also need to advance the story a little to unlock different enemies and such. the fukkery really starts when you get to the second area and unlock the 'brand' ability :banderas:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
@Los! I tried to get some revenge for u last night and got set up. As soon as the fight started he hit me with the :ufdup: and 1 poison arrow. Left me slumped over that quick.

2nd time I went after a different Orc and slit his throat like it was nothing :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli and @MurdaMass
Y'all saying it's easy, are you playing with the fighting prompts still on? Turn them joints off and see how easy it is when 50 orcs surround you
Thats not smart because how will you know when arrows are being shot

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yea since the first couppe hours i played i havent died unless i did somethijh silly like im about to explain. Still fun tho. I ALMOST died wheN I ran up on an archer with poison arrows and a one hitter quitter. I had to run away and use stealth kills on him

@Mowgli just go after the big game. Or keep advancing time andcsee what happens

I decided to just go straighy for a warchief whem i got into the second region ....

Lol son had no less than five captainscwith him... 100 orcs and he was damn strong, i caught that work smh
You overstepped your boundaries. Im working my way up the pecking order the way im supposed to.

Xbox One X

the kufi smacker
Daps
Reppin
Colifarnia
Saw ppl on my friends list playing this and saw a new release advert....

Didnt know it was Lotr related ( I dont do lotr) but I love the arkham series...hate Assasains creed tho....but still gonna cop. Reminds me of Darksiders and i loved that series :noah:

*D/L ing via ps app