Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Ice Cold Can you change the title to "Official Shadow of Mordor Thread" to follow naming convention of stickied threads?

@GoldenGlove @Liquid @midwesthiphop

Can you sticky this thread? Game is a sleeper hit, and in the small amount of time it's been released, it already has passed some of the other sticky threads this subforum.

Plus the stories, trials and tribulations nikkas be going through:mjlol:

Plus @Mowgli is undisputed Champion of this shyt and has the template for success:blessed:
Went captain bunting last night but they making these shyts mission based now :wtf:. I had to fight an army of dudes and prevent these bytch ass nikkas from ringing a bell to call reinforcements. shyts hard as hell because I never in my life thought I'd have to keep track of bytch ass nikkas. I turned that shyt off. Get it in more this weekend.

Sill havnt died

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Went captain bunting last night but they making these shyts mission based now :wtf:. I had to fight an army of dudes and prevent these bytch ass nikkas from ringing a bell to call reinforcements. shyts hard as hell because I never in my life thought I'd have to keep track of bytch ass nikkas. I turned that shyt off. Get it in more this weekend.

Sill havnt died
So basically you still running :stopitslime:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I guess a coward does live to fight another day :salute:
In real life there are no continues.

The game was acting like I couldn't take on an entire army of orcs and game over ed me without my permission.

I don't give a fukk if they bring that bell.

I killed 20 nikkas with assault rifles in a tiny room in batman stop it.

Elite gamer.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
In real life there are no continues.

The game was acting like I couldn't take on an entire army of orcs and game over ed me without my permission.

I don't give a fukk if they bring that bell.

I killed 20 nikkas with assault rifles in a tiny room in batman stop it.

Elite gamer.
I'll kill you with an assault rifle, pdw, carbine, pistol, knife etc and you know exactly where you'll get that work

:smugbiden:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Bought this yesterday on my way home from work. Love it so far. Only played like an hour or so. If you played the Arkham games it is gonna come off a bit easy. The poison blades won't give me a problem cuz I rarely get hit (thanks to those freakin Arkham challenges). Those poison arrows tho, I know they gonna fukk me up :mjcry:. I know this game is gonna get turnt up soon just by reading some of yall stories so I got to mentally prepare myself for some serious ass whoopings. Gonna turn the notifications off too next time I play. :salute: Props to the coli for recommending this. Wasn't even on my radar, just knew the commercials looked dope.

The animations :banderas:

The finishes :banderas::banderas:

I really think the batman games should borrow the nemesis system.
:lupe: Imagine Bats taking out small time thugs and them coming back while rising up their ranks. The higher their rep, the more goons they get and the difficulty of taking them down raises. They could get real creative by turning small goons into they're own big time enemies who just appear within the video game for Batman to face :ooh:. They could be creating their own new Penguin or Two-Face-like characters:banderas:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You sure?! :usure:
Alot of you dudes have came back from Destiny looking like :flabbynsick:
Not yours truly you don't want these problems let's be friends friend :krs:
I didn't come back like that. I meet my quotas n you gonna meet your doom you keep questioning this silenced lmg

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I got the game on Tuesday, beat it yesterday. First day I got it I stayed on 10 hours consecutively because this game is so piff. I could not put it down. I finished a lot of the side missions but I still have a good amount to go, so this game will give you some incentive to finish because 100% won't be ridiculous because the amount of collectibles and challenges are actually reasonable.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
vgFC2lx.jpg

:heh: