Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll kill you with an assault rifle, pdw, carbine, pistol, knife etc and you know exactly where you'll get that work

:smugbiden:
LMFAO MY nikkaS!!!! hahaha in every thread my nikkas go ham!!

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Brehs...so as I said, I really wasn't doing missions because I was having fun killing capos...

The most enraged I ever got at a video game was when I was trying to kill EVERY captain on the board & I was down to like 4 dudes on the board brehs...:win:

I got caught trying to stunt in a stronghold.... :wow:

I was killed by a spear...

The amount of bytch ass orcs that got promoted. shyt looked like a bunch of newly hired government employees!

I had about 7 dudes come through styling in their respective place.

I was like...

gone-get-yours-b-o.gif

I took pleasure in hunting them down. :demonic:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The amount of bytch ass orcs that got promoted. shyt looked like a bunch of newly hired government employees!
:laff:

That's what keeps happening to me, like 5 Capos in one stronghold all off of me. I go back it's them and they 50 minions styling on me.

I take on all 50 at once doing my thing until arrows start flying got my 6 year old covering her eyes hollering "DADDY ABOUT TO DIE!!!!" :damn:

Died about 10x straight before I got mad turned that shyt off :mjcry:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:laff:

That's what keeps happening to me, like 5 Capos in one stronghold all off of me. I go back it's them and they 50 minions styling on me.

I take on all 50 at once doing my thing until arrows start flying got my 6 year old covering her eyes hollering "DADDY ABOUT TO DIE!!!!" :damn:

Died about 10x straight before I got mad turned that shyt off :mjcry:

LMAO
THAT shyt MADE MY fukkING DAY breh.

Yo... I can't play anything around my 4 year old.

When I play BF4...

He'll be like, "Daddy, I told you to DUCK!!! I told you!!! See that's why you got caught."

I'm like...:upsetfavre:

:patrice: Who left that Ninja turtle on the floor...

:damn:GO to your room, stop kkeepingthe house messy!!!!

:aicmon:

:snoop:Why'd I just yell at him for.

:patrice:Aaron, come back in the living room...

Him: :troll:Why, did you start ducking like I told you

:to:"Xbox Turn Off"

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

:dahell:

Ayo did.your man just click his teeth :heh:

This isn't even my type of game but I might have to fukk with it :lupe:

:laff: yo i met a nikka like that and he had a laugh like in the beginning of that video but his lasted long and his name wasn't scun but i fought a nikka named scun before and he looked totally different :damn:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
No bullshyt before I got the game I was reading how nikkas here were dying like :mjlol: "These nikkas on the coli some amateurs"

I started playing died on one of the first encounters cause I wasn't ready :upsetfavre:

Then I started getting the hang of it, was fighting the Captain with the poison blade and 2 of his minions, but I'm like :ehh: " I still got this"

Then I fukked up a counter and got hit by the poison blade captain, but had his health down less than half, then I get the cut screen from a Captain with a bow and arrow :sadcam:

Then immediately after his cut screen I get another cut screen from another Captain, so I'm taking on 3 Captains, and a few minions :whoo:

Then I almost got the one captain dead, he's at like 20% health, but this nikka "HATES TO LOSE" and regains his health back :damn:

Now the bow and arrow Captain got separation and hit me with an arrow and my screen goes to red and I gotta move the cursor in the middle of the circle before it closes and hit the random key...I make it:whew:...But he hit me again with another arrow, and this time the circle is closing faster, and I can't put the cursor in the middle fast enough :to:

I died and MAD nikkas came up off me :mjcry:
that's what gets me mad and that's why i think cats run away sometimes... i dont always run away but when i do :shaq: (insert dos eqis pic here) it's usually to get health... then i come back for round 2... but im tellin yall man once yall get the power to control orocs the way u play the game and attack them becomes totally different the options u have a crazy.... and im saving all my cash for this one move and then it's a wrap :shaq: