Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Played a lil during my lunch break, damn this game is the shxt :banderas:

Played like 40 mins and already killed that first captain, with 3 consecutive elf arrows to the dome :wow:
Reading y'all stories tho about nikkas coming back I'm kind shook that nikka gon be looking for me stronger than ever :demonic:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Tried to avenge ShadowKastone ended up getting my wigged split by some scrub smh
Edit: Same scrub that killed me got promoted to got promoted to captain, had an execution which I invaded, accidently killed the lower level dude so homie increased in level, then this dude started throwing me around like a rag doll ended up murking me and leveled up twice in one battle :dahell:
Edit 2: So I kill this nikka heart eater and he comes back with a big ol scar, kill him again, then I interrupt a duel and kill a captain then Heart eater comes back with a freaking gimp mask and him and some other captain double team me :dahell:

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
man that Gicumb the Choker nikka had like 50 goons wit em:stopitslime:.shyt I ran away like 3 times scrambling for plants:deadmanny: @ThePsydeFX breh I got the vendetta mission on my map who bodied you?Last time those nikkaz destroyed me

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thread title need to be changed to Official L.o.t.r Shadow of Modor type shyt

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
damn reading yall stories, almost got me ready to actually cop that ps4 to play this :whoo:

i cant believe some of the orcs you kill can actually come back to get revenge :sadcam:
one question i have, does the game play get repetitive/boring after a while, or does it keep you interested

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn reading this thread makes me wanna get the game :banderas: I can see how it might get old after awhile but props to the devs for trying something new, this could be a good foundation for the future

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
damn reading yall stories, almost got me ready to actually cop that ps4 to play this :whoo:

i cant believe some of the orcs you kill can actually come back to get revenge :sadcam:
one question i have, does the game play get repetitive/boring after a while, or does it keep you interested
It hasn't for me I put in 8 hours already

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
The way yall brehs are talking yall make it seem like I need to get this game NOW

Might have to trade in some old games for it I aint fukking with my NBA 2k15 money:yeshrug:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
game looked like it had potential being a mix between batman and assassin's creed, and reading yall stories makes it seem it's living up to it....with that said, i'm still copping this later...destiny is taking what gaming tim ei do have right now......anyway, hopefully i catch it on a b2g1 type deal....

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I played last night shyt is pretty straight. Definitely reminds me of assassins creed. Killed 2 captains and they're fukkboy minions. For the grub the slaver or whatever, I just assassinated each member of his team one by one until he was basically talking to himself. Dudes either got snuck or an arrow to the dome

Then walked up to him like :demonic:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Lol he do look like a bootleg rapper
d3501b04734d5333b25b9380991bb594322a4dff.jpg

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another thought:

the way it's talked about how brutal this game is, i might have to use the song i was saving to be theme music for the next god of war as the theme music for this as well....the throne - 'no church in the wild'....

yea, i have theme music for some games....nothing like listening to pastor troy 'murda man' while playing god of war and getting busy with the blades of chaos...