Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is overwhelming so far. I honestly don't know what's really going on so far. I'm just running around killing orcs and murking captains and shyt. I only did like two story missions thus far. I don't even know the name of the main character :skip:.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
just scaled some high points in a stronghold, got the alarm rung on me, shot open 2 cages and let those beasts go and shot down 3 beehives...pure pandemonium. I still ended up getting killed but it was worth it

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Game is crazy
But I dont understsnd it says hold 'B' when near an enemy to drain him
So i creep up a nicca & hold B but nothing happens.....
??????

Otherwise im mad ill at this game
I so regret buying destiny!!!

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Tell me why i just murked him, then went to do the third mission, come out and see some orcs bullying some slaves. Naturally I Brutalize one of them but the rest still feel some type of way and stick around to throw swords. I get to one of the last ones and start to kill him on the ground, when out the top of the screen a see an arrow flying and hit me in the back. fukking poison arrow :sadbron:. The breh came back looking like Scarface now like "I'm back :troll:"

It feels like me and him are destined to do this forever.

Look at this shyt:

Damnn he came out the cut on ya ass bro and hit u with two clutch ass arrows :laff: then called u a maggot... :wow: nikkas gon be goin to war for years with these nikkas... this game needs co op... imagine raiding strong holds together :wow: that's why I cant wait for AC Unity

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This game is overwhelming so far. I honestly don't know what's really going on so far. I'm just running around killing orcs and murking captains and shyt. I only did like two story missions thus far. I don't even know the name of the main character :skip:.
Im up to where I met gollum twice.. and the last mission I did was collect herbs for this other human ranger cat... gollum calls that spirit dude that's trapped with you "Bright Master" :laff: but yea my first day I was mad sloppy to the point where too many nikkas came up off killin me im a little better now... if u just doin shyt off free roam I think it kinda breaks the story

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
this dude came back from the dead too. dat scar :wow:

VjhRkOo.jpg

I don't think these dudes are coming back :demonic:

ywwVq6P.jpg

Iukz9zb.jpg

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Game comes out tomorrow here in EU but my connect just hit me up at work tellin me I can pick it up in an hour :ahh:

Xbone brehs long was the install on this game?

I cancelled my FH2 pre-order to get this game looking gnarly as fvkk can't wait :takedat:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
this dude came back from the dead too. dat scar :wow:

VjhRkOo.jpg

I don't think these dudes are coming back :demonic:

ywwVq6P.jpg

Iukz9zb.jpg
I think the ones that u behead don't come back..I had one clown that got ate by those beasts come back lol its funny when u let them loose on them orcs especially a captain or warchief then u either hit him with arrows or fukk him up with ya sword while he gettin bit in the ass :pachaha:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
off topic but damn my ps4 is silent as hell playing this game :banderas:

quick question, when does this game save exactly?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I think I'm gonna cop this after work today. Gonna be the first game I bought in a while. I been abusing the free shyt with PS Plus lol.

Quick questions, how long is the game install for the PS4? And yall probably already mentioned this and I know it's only been out for few days, but how good do yall think the replay value gonna be?