Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
this nikka hit me wit a poison arrow took all my health then his berseker nikkaz bodied me breh:mjcry:

Yeah breh I dodge those like shyt when I see those goons with poison blades.. make sure u get shadow strike and the ability where if u jump over an oroc he gets stunned

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This punk ass captain Zunn Drooler got me heated right now. Duke was an unknown before I blessed Mordor with my presence and he somehow got to to level 14 after stabbing me in the back when i was giving a deathblow to a certified orc breh.

He's now managed to punk me with some bytch moves like 3-5 times. Just got punked by him when he and another captain decided to ambush me at the same time. He sacrificed the other captain to my blade only to have 20 other orcs stomp on me while he hit me with a poison arrow:scust:

This fukker just don't know that I'm gonna follow this nikka to the ends of the earth and chop his fukking head off:ufdup:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
This punk ass captain Zunn Drooler got me heated right now. Duke was an unknown before I blessed Mordor with my presence and he somehow got to to level 14 after stabbing me in the back when i was giving a deathblow to a certified orc breh.

He's now managed to punk me with some bytch moves like 3-5 times. Just got punked by him when he and another captain decided to ambush me at the same time. He sacrificed the other captain to my blade only to have 20 other orcs stomp on me while he hit me with a poison arrow:scust:

This fukker just don't know that I'm gonna follow this nikka to the ends of the earth and chop his fukking head off:ufdup:
breh that nikka dropped me to he like 12 goons wit em

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Damn this game is violent as hell :dahellwhat:

Saw an Orc just bend down and start eating a dead dude :dahellwhat:

Saw 2 orcs beating one dude with whips and then when the other dude scampered away one of them turned and gave him the :ufdup:

The executions in this game :damn:...

The shyt talking after you die:damn:

I just had to completely start over...got in over my head the 1st hour I played the game yesterday and AINT NO WAY IN HELL I'M GETTING WASHED BY A DUDE NAMED RATBAG:yeah ok:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Damn this game is violent as hell :dahellwhat:

Saw an Orc just bend down and start eating a dead dude :dahellwhat:

Saw 2 orcs beating one dude with whips and then when the other dude scampered away one of them turned and gave him the :ufdup:

The executions in this game :damn:...

The shyt talking after you die:damn:

I just had to completely start over...got in over my head the 1st hour I played the game yesterday and AINT NO WAY IN HELL I'M GETTING WASHED BY A DUDE NAMED RATBAG:yeah ok:
Lmaoo wait not only did u lose to bum ass rat bag but u didnt put him on ya team ? I got this bum sittin at war chief... he's like the weakest dude in the game... I mean I started off bad too but damn b :laff: ratbag washed u

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
breh that nikka dropped me to he like 12 goons wit em
Tell me why i just murked him, then went to do the third mission, come out and see some orcs bullying some slaves. Naturally I Brutalize one of them but the rest still feel some type of way and stick around to throw swords. I get to one of the last ones and start to kill him on the ground, when out the top of the screen a see an arrow flying and hit me in the back. fukking poison arrow :sadbron:. The breh came back looking like Scarface now like "I'm back :troll:"

It feels like me and him are destined to do this forever.

Look at this shyt: