Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
damn reading yall stories, almost got me ready to actually cop that ps4 to play this :whoo:

i cant believe some of the orcs you kill can actually come back to get revenge :sadcam:
one question i have, does the game play get repetitive/boring after a while, or does it keep you interested

Thats what im saying. I thought Destiny was going to be the game to make me drop 400 on a PS4 but luckily i waited till the user reviews dropped and saved that money. I never thought a damn LoTR game would be the one to pull me into the next gen.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
just killed that Zunn the drooler fakkit he was a level 20 Captain :wtf::damn:nikka tried to retreat took his fukking head off:banderas:
Cum Drooler thought it was over after that video that he thought he wouldnt get caught slipping uf he only rolled with 2 goons. He was wrong.

Then literally 3 minutes later thought he could step to me with his Texas Chainsaw Massacre mask at the bottom of that same hill. That was the end of his chapter.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
game made the top 5 on Steam. pretty impressive, and a testament to the quality of the PC port

klPFrsA.jpg

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Can't wait to play this tonight. Y'all add me if you haven't I need some brehs to avenge

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Brehs there's a whole new region... kinda like johto and kanto off pokemon :wow: that means new uruks... that mean I gotta slay em all :jawalrus:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Tell me why i just murked him, then went to do the third mission, come out and see some orcs bullying some slaves. Naturally I Brutalize one of them but the rest still feel some type of way and stick around to throw swords. I get to one of the last ones and start to kill him on the ground, when out the top of the screen a see an arrow flying and hit me in the back. fukking poison arrow :sadbron:. The breh came back looking like Scarface now like "I'm back :troll:"

It feels like me and him are destined to do this forever.

Look at this shyt:

That was some shyt out of a movie.
Dramatic as hell.
:gladbron:
Breh was on a roll, too.
:laff:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Word iono how that nikka aint die yet... they gon come for his head soon tho watch... but im at the point where I can control these nikkas and fukk the food chain all up :wow:

No bullshyt before I got the game I was reading how nikkas here were dying like :mjlol: "These nikkas on the coli some amateurs"

I started playing died on one of the first encounters cause I wasn't ready :upsetfavre:

Then I started getting the hang of it, was fighting the Captain with the poison blade and 2 of his minions, but I'm like :ehh: " I still got this"

Then I fukked up a counter and got hit by the poison blade captain, but had his health down less than half, then I get the cut screen from a Captain with a bow and arrow :sadcam:

Then immediately after his cut screen I get another cut screen from another Captain, so I'm taking on 3 Captains, and a few minions :whoo:

Then I almost got the one captain dead, he's at like 20% health, but this nikka "HATES TO LOSE" and regains his health back :damn:

Now the bow and arrow Captain got separation and hit me with an arrow and my screen goes to red and I gotta move the cursor in the middle of the circle before it closes and hit the random key...I make it:whew:...But he hit me again with another arrow, and this time the circle is closing faster, and I can't put the cursor in the middle fast enough :to:

I died and MAD nikkas came up off me :mjcry:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
so the whole point of the game is building up chiefs to get a army to take on sauron?

any co-op or multi?