Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
No bullshyt before I got the game I was reading how nikkas here were dying like :mjlol: "These nikkas on the coli some amateurs"

I started playing died on one of the first encounters cause I wasn't ready :upsetfavre:

Then I started getting the hang of it, was fighting the Captain with the poison blade and 2 of his minions, but I'm like :ehh: " I still got this"

Then I fukked up a counter and got hit by the poison blade captain, but had his health down less than half, then I get the cut screen from a Captain with a bow and arrow :sadcam:

Then immediately after his cut screen I get another cut screen from another Captain, so I'm taking on 3 Captains, and a few minions :whoo:

Then I almost got the one captain dead, he's at like 20% health, but this nikka "HATES TO LOSE" and regains his health back :damn:

Now the bow and arrow Captain got separation and hit me with an arrow and my screen goes to red and I gotta move the cursor in the middle of the circle before it closes and hit the random key...I make it:whew:...But he hit me again with another arrow, and this time the circle is closing faster, and I can't put the cursor in the middle fast enough :to:

I died and MAD nikkas came up off me :mjcry:
yep, anyone that thinks the game is 'too easy' hasn't had an experience like this yet. captains with poisonous weapons can turn the tide quick. this one dude with poison arrows fuct me a up a few times. and he was pretty weak otherwise, but one poison arrow and my health was pretty much gone

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
so the whole point of the game is building up chiefs to get a army to take on sauron?

any co-op or multi?
there's not any 'real' co-op or multi. if someone on your friends-list dies to a particular captain, you might get a mission to 'avenge' them by killing that same captain

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's what I was tripping off all them dudes that came up off my bodies :sadcam:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:What, you using BJJ?:mjlol:
These nikkas getting interrogated and squashed. Yall nikkas dyin though. shyts hilarious. Better start fighting near a ledge you can retreat to. 3 captains nondeaths. Gonna be another 3 tonight. No deaths.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Brehs... just imagine the nemesis system refined for the sequel though... :banderas:

I actually was playing for two days killing captains without doing any story...

Now, with that rat bag nikka... I'm opened up to the Gabe in its true Beauty.:ahh:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Had no interest in this game when I heard of it :childplease:

Saw yall reviews and had to cop.

So as soon as the opening tutorial shyt ended and I can finally roam, I decide to get into a fight with a group of orcs to test it out. I was washin these fukkas like it was nothin, then 1 captain popped up, we started brawlin, another came up from the woodwork and got in on the action, I'm tryin to handle my own but I'm gettin over run at this point, when ANOTHER captain came out. So I get to running and I got 3 captains and 50 goons chasing me. I run around the corner, right past one of them big ass goon orcs that are like 20 feet tall, I keep runnin. I throw myself in the bushes cause I figure I'm about to die anyway. I turn around and that big ass orc was Givin all the captains that work... murked all of em. I'm laughing at em like :umad:.

So that orc is feasting on their bones and I wanna collect their loot. Granted this big orcs health is Hella low from fightin an army, had like a sliver so I walked up behind him thinkin I got this shyt :smugbiden: and started slashing his ankle... I do nothing at all :heh:. He turned around and bytch slapped me about 10 feet and killed me.

It's gonna be a hell of a journey fellas:whew:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

:dahell:

Ayo did.your man just click his teeth :heh:

This isn't even my type of game but I might have to fukk with it :lupe:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I guess I haven't played the game too much then because I haven't died yet:skip:

I get close and then I get that last try bullshyt and rally. I done had the entire stronghold run up on me and killed all those dudes and hid until the coast was clear.

Game is fun, but easy as hell right now. I'm patient too, so I'm sneaking dudes like in assassins creed and creeping up on Captains after I've taken out most of the minions.