Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Getting it by mail with pre-order bonus included

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Loathe LOTR but my interest has been piqued.
What are the side missions like?
Does the game consist of additional towns and other things to do away from the main story, or is it purely action driven?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I dont think there's a benefit to keep going after these captains (free roam wise) some that u kill just keep comin back or new ones take their place and its worse if u die

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Shyt try havin 5 captains on ya head plus their goons in one stronghold... smh and when them nikkas run away their fast as fukk swore they had sonic shoes on smh.

And I love how when u go into predator mode and when u identify a captain or whatever the dude says their name and shows you their face and whatever their doing in slo motion :wow: and when u lure a war chief out the goons chant his name :banderas:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Trying going after a warchief before I was ready got my wig pushed back something serious, by the time I lured the Warchief out I was surround by uruks then I tried to run a re-group but he caught up to me, must have been about 20 uruks surrounding me and I turned off all indicators for the fights a nikka got a train ran on him :mjcry:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when an orc kills you and you see him get props off that and level up in your face you won't have add. then he talks shyt nah, you'll be looking for his ass breh.

Yea I was at work when I said that. Now I'm at home watching twitch

:dwillhuh: I'm sitting here pissed wishing I would have copped. I'm thinking about loading my kids up now and getting it.