Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
This game was not on my radar at all, but now...I'm copping as soon as I get off work.

I bought Madden a couple days ago, and it puts a nikka in a dangerous rage, I need to trade that shyt in for Shadows of Mordor before I do something stupid. :lupe:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Some cool shyt I came across playing last night. I didn't know you can avenge the death of somene who's on your friend list and is also playing the game. On my mission, I was interrupted by an orc who killed flyingguillitone. It was a WTF moment for me, I was like nikka I don't know you, until I read the caption.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
game is piff but it seems too easy, does it get harder? I was just messing with it a little last night didn't get to really sink my teeth into it. enemies don't seem to notice you until you're like 2 feet away from them.

it can definitely get pretty difficult and overwhelming when like thee captains show up. and/or when you have to fight a captain that's immune to everything

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Some cool shyt I came across playing last night. I didn't know you can avenge the death of somene who's on your friend list and is also playing the game. On my mission, I was interrupted by an orc who killed flyingguillitone. It was a WTF moment for me, I was like nikka I don't know you, until I read the caption.
:gladbron: :banderas:

This game went from my not-mentioned-at-all list to must cop status. :wow:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Saw a commercial for this game and thought it looked dope. Judging from the posts in this thread it looks like everyone is happy with it so far. Thinking about copping, even tho I still got a few games to finish playing lol. This looks like it's worth the purchase.

Haven't really been gaming as of late, but looks like I'll be on this for a while...

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps

shyt... Yall need to drop PSN IDs, nobody on my list is playing it.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
props to @Mikey2Toes for avenging my death :myman:

that fukkin Akoth the Murderous dude has managed to dip on me twice :snoop:

Dude who I killed to avenge you was a bad motherfukker. I understand taking that L :pachaha:

And yeah having these dudes dopest on you suuuucks. Especially when you're chasing them and another captain out of nowhere joins the fukkery

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
shyt... Yall need to drop PSN IDs, nobody on my list is playing it.
Add me Maalik-Ashtaar
As far as difficulty, once I turned off all the prompts it got a bit more difficult when a whole ton of uruk hai run up on you :whew: it's skressfuk

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Especially when you're chasing them and another captain out of nowhere joins the fukkery
that's exactly what happened the last time. I was chasing him, and ran into another captain. he started talking his shyt, and when it came out of that 'cut-scene', the dude I was chasing had got away :snoop:

it's cool that shyt like that happens though. it keeps it interesting

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I havent brought a game since watch dogs.... I might cop this next payday.... Or sooner, I could download it but i want a hard copy... Either way... :win:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does this game have a nice upgrade system? Is it more like skyrim type of game? If not what's a good game I can compare this too? I'm looking into buying a good game to keep me busy today, and I can't decide btw this and Destinys

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Does this game have a nice upgrade system? Is it more like skyrim type of game? If not what's a good game I can compare this too? I'm looking into buying a good game to keep me busy today, and I can't decide btw this and Destinys

It's like a mix of batman/assassins creed from what I hear