Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wouldnt know..still aint opened..think im about to tho lol

LOL damn you on vacation? Nah I misread it. But some people aren't feeling the unlocked framerate which is understandble in a button masher. That's what I hate about UFC.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
also...i prefer 60fps unlocked...its not a twitch game...thats when it would be a problem...see killzone online lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The inconsistency isn't going to help the combat feel responsive. That's my guess.
lol...reviews say otherwise.

got a feeling im bout to say otherwise in a few moments as well breh...ill let ya know...trying to get my insurance in order then its on

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I copped. Will get it in tonight. I raises the sensitivity and I shouldn't have. The controls get a bit carried away at high sensitivity.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the nemesis system is pretty damn hilarious. this orc called me out for running away every time, on some "how long are you gonna fight before you run away again". another orc that killed me a few times told me "you manage to make murder feel like monotony". it felt so good when I finally killed his ass :ohlawd:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
the nemesis system is pretty damn hilarious. this orc called me out for running away every time, on some "how long are you gonna fight before you run away again". another orc that killed me a few times told me "you manage to make murder feel like monotony". it felt so good when I finally killed his ass :ohlawd:
"usually when i KILL someone i expect em to stay dead" :rudy: