Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Oh wow :skip:

I'm infiltrating this base to grab hold of the supporter of that brain damaged orc dude. I go thru those bars you can crawl thru and hang on the ledge to peek in there. Dudes completely surrounded by body guards. I hop back down and as I'm crawling back through the crates, a fukking captain appears. :snoop:

Motherfukker says he's been stalking me and shyt. This nikka really got able to sneak up on my ass right before I was about to plan an attack on this base, and EVERYBODY came at me. I got the fukk out of there, looped around, and started picking people off like the goddamn Dark Knight. That shyt asted a minute. 2 other captains showed up cause I fukked u with trying to stop them from lighting the bonfire.

This shyt is like a mixture of AC, Arkham series, and Far Cry 3. I get a lot of the FC3 outpost clearing vibe.

Struggling like a muhfukka on this last warlock on this map. Where you have to kill 20 peeps in 2 minutes to lure the dude out. shyts kinda hard :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its shameful that the games that have the big gap in resolution and fraemrate are usually not even that graphically intensive. That's what I call lazy devs.
Lol Larry problems

It's unfortunate that you have to even worry about these things...last gen we just chalked it up as this gem of systems ain't powerful enough or hard to code for...this gen it's all lazy devs lol

The majority of devs said Xbox one is harder to code for than ps4 and ps4 is more powerful too...they are all devs so let's respect their craft and work ethic...them being lazy shouldn't be the first conclusion.

Maybe just maybe the guys at 2k have more experience devs....too bad they don't have the experience to get the damn online code right....the battlefield guys got 64 players...top tier graphics...and vehicles with minimal lag online *shrugs*

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
a couple screenshots from last night

hZN99kN.jpg

3w6Zxr4.jpg

Is this with the texture pack ?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
game is piff but it seems too easy, does it get harder? I was just messing with it a little last night didn't get to really sink my teeth into it. enemies don't seem to notice you until you're like 2 feet away from them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had this game since yesterday and still ain't opened it. Scared to lol

Sounds good from what I'm seeing on here and online but I don't know...I'm not a assassins creed fan like that because it was a little boring to me (never played black flag though)...something about the assassins creed games didn't hold my attention long enough to reallllly get into them deeply...this game seemed more intriguing though and the combat looks better. Still on the fence....needed a new 1 player game though so I copped of impulse..

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Had this game since yesterday and still ain't opened it. Scared to lol

Sounds good from what I'm seeing on here and online but I don't know...I'm not a assassins creed fan like that because it was a little boring to me (never played black flag though)...something about the assassins creed games didn't hold my attention long enough to reallllly get into them deeply...this game seemed more intriguing though and the combat looks better. Still on the fence....needed a new 1 player game though so I copped of impulse..
theres this map thing you can do thats like AC...the combat is the love child of AC3 and the arkham games...the sticky wall running/jumping...thats where the AC similarities end...

Last edited:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol Larry problems

It's unfortunate that you have to even worry about these things...last gen we just chalked it up as this gem of systems ain't powerful enough or hard to code for...this gen it's all lazy devs lol

The majority of devs said Xbox one is harder to code for than ps4 and ps4 is more powerful too...they are all devs so let's respect their craft and work ethic...them being lazy shouldn't be the first conclusion.

Maybe just maybe the guys at 2k have more experience devs....too bad they don't have the experience to get the damn online code right....the battlefield guys got 64 players...top tier graphics...and vehicles with minimal lag online *shrugs*

I suppose we can look it up. Its actually the first I think 720p 30fps xbox one game. Its not graphically insane on either console. Not a launch title.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I suppose we can look it up. Its actually the first I think 720p 30fps xbox one game. Its not graphically insane on either console. Not a launch title.
Well it its also a open world game...keep that in mind..lot of open world games look weaker graphically than the linear ones..comparing a last of us character model to a gta character model is laughable but we understand the sacrifices that are needed in those circumstances.

Also...what u were saying would make more sense if the ps4 version wasn't at 1080p 60fps unlocked too...they are obviously capable of reaching something that's actually impressive on 1 system even though it's NOT the best looking next gen game....

Infamous is literally the only other "open" world game that reaches those specs and looks next gen...this would be next...I don't know what the specs are for that new assassins yet though

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well it its also a open world game...keep that in mind..lot of open world games look weaker graphically than the linear ones..comparing a last of us character model to a gta character model is laughable but we understand the sacrifices that are needed in those circumstances.

Also...what u were saying would make more sense if the ps4 version wasn't at 1080p 60fps unlocked too...they are obviously capable of reaching something that's actually impressive on 1 system even though it's NOT the best looking next gen game....

Infamous is literally the only other "open" world game that reaches those specs and looks next gen...this would be next...I don't know what the specs are for that new assassins yet though

So the word on the street is that ps4 is 30fps locked.