Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm flabby and sick but is this game tough I got that work by this big ass thing.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm still not very far through the game but here is my formula for this game....

Witcher (Amount of violence and fantasy elements+ Assassin's Creed (Climbing and stealth) + Batman Arkham (Combat system and Countering System) + Nemesis System/ LOR stuff= Shadow of Mordor.

The thing that really trips me out about this game is that I was fukking good at the combat in Arkham and Black Flag so I'm thinking going to WALK through this game...slaughtering thousands of Orcs easily right....HELL NO. I messed around and went to a Stronghold and you just get OVERWHELMED. Punk ass Bow nikka (Previous post reference) But the orcs don't just come at you mindlessly, the captains will find ways to piss you off and if they kill you...they level up but the next time you meet them...they talk shyt about the last time they killed you. Man...that right there made me skip a good portion of the main story because I had to get revenge. "OHHHH YOU ARE BACK FOR MORE!?!?" I'm going to level up so more when I get off work, but I have a feeling that you can work these orcs if you are more powerful. It's a fun game. I'm satisfied. :salute:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its shameful that the games that have the big gap in resolution and fraemrate are usually not even that graphically intensive. That's what I call lazy devs.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I'm still not very far through the game but here is my formula for this game....

Witcher (Amount of violence and fantasy elements+ Assassin's Creed (Climbing and stealth) + Batman Arkham (Combat system and Countering System) + Nemesis System/ LOR stuff= Shadow of Mordor.

The thing that really trips me out about this game is that I was fukking good at the combat in Arkham and Black Flag so I'm thinking going to WALK through this game...slaughtering thousands of Orcs easily right....HELL NO. I messed around and went to a Stronghold and you just get OVERWHELMED. Punk ass Bow nikka (Previous post reference) But the orcs don't just come at you mindlessly, the captains will find ways to piss you off and if they kill you...they level up but the next time you meet them...they talk shyt about the last time they killed you. Man...that right there made me skip a good portion of the main story because I had to get revenge. "OHHHH YOU ARE BACK FOR MORE!?!?" I'm going to level up so more when I get off work, but I have a feeling that you can work these orcs if you are more powerful. It's a fun game. I'm satisfied. :salute:
I did the same fukkin thing and paid for it... dude kept whipping my ass his power went as high as twenty before I realized he was weak to stealth kills...and that's the other thing too I freed ratbag and had him ranked up 1 tier and I played the story and had to do it again I dunno why...and then it was one dude I killed and he came back to life... but yea goons everywhere if you're not stealthy u can end up fighting up to 30 nikkas...and if you're doing a power struggle mission between two orcs that's beefin hit the weaker one of the two because he's gonna flee and grow stronger... oh yea and orc stun is your friend

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
When I finally get my hands on that bytchass Archer :comeon:

Already got intel on that nikka
:laff: yo its funny tho u can get intel from any orc even ones that's dead... and war cheifs too... its so dope when u read these nikkas minds on some professor x shyt and take nikkas souls... and I probably saw two of the same looking orcs once they did a GREAT job having a lot of different lookin orcs

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
2 hours in, this shyt reminds me of red dead redemption...how you can either play the main story, or not...and its fun as hell either way. complete sandbox. this one orc keeps showing up wherever i am to distract me. i always end up running, get murked by somebody else and when i come back he eventually pops up. always when I'm surrounded. if i catch him by himself its curtains

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I don't fukk with LOTR, but yall making this game sound dope as hell, I'm gonna have to check it out
Bro u gotta get this shyt its so funny... its crazy cuz with the orcs if u die u take that shyt personal like u actually wanna go back and fade these nikkas that come up off your name when they kill u

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Was going to wait for the steam sale until I found out WB Games is who made this...day one cop...

shyt is heat rocks...the animation is just :wow:...

The amount of Orcs in a stronghold...shyt is just :wow:...

That point when they just overwhelm you and you like :mjcry:

For the love of gawd WB Games please do a Spider Man game...:damn: