Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Some of the comments here come from defeated and hurt individuals. One of them is going to snap and harm others out in the world, or harm themselves.

I dont think its that serious bro.... Its just venting towards easy targets.

other groups will track you down and get you fired (cacs/asians) or shoot you (hispanics)

black immigrants are easy targets, cause most black immigrants will just take the disrespect and keep it moving.

Until I see FBAs literally shooting at black immigrants - I wouldnt take it too serious.

Its just venting for a dopamine release.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Jamaicans on social media are getting to be a little too over the top now about this. Like calm down already. They act like they just beat Simone Biles in gymnastics or something. Its so many wild comments they making now

and then posters on here talk about how its not Diaspora war in "real life", as if people on social media aren't real

The only time they acknowledge a "diaspora war" is when they blame ADOS

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Jamaicans on social media are getting to be a little too over the top now about this. Like calm down already. They act like they just beat Simone Biles in gymnastics or something. Its so many wild comments they making now

and then posters on here talk about how its not Diaspora war in "real life", as if people on social media aren't real
Post some of these "wild comments" because the majority of the tweets and comments I see are Jamaican flag emojis, people bigging up the girls from Team Jamaica, people roasting Sha'carri about the actual race and how slow she was compared to the other girls.... oh, and maybe the occasional comment about weed, but I rarely saw anyone getting personal. And if you do find something, tell me how many comments you had to scroll through to find it. One thing I see in this thread is that a lot of ya'll are taking the low-hanging fruit/cac approach and using insults that don't have shyt to do with the actual race. If it makes ya'll feel better, go ahead, but ya'll are just coming off butthurt and homotional. That's not gonna change the outcome of the race.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
ADOS people have never gone out of their way to harm West Indians but West Indians have gone out of their way to harm black Americans. This race stuff is funny but their vitriol and jealousy of black Americans isn’t anything to be trifled with. Remember the 100’s if not thousand of ADOS people they killed in DC, NY, Miami, Savannah and Dallas…

Black people from these islands are the type that you just steer clear of.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy I watched the race live and laughed because shawty was talking trash and got smoked...only to come on the Coli and see y'all have somehow made this an ADOS vs non-ADOS fight.

Seriously, do y'all ever get tired of this?
I know, it is annoying.

When Chef Curry being up 3-1 and losing, the coliseum was jokes for weeks. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Sports in general is about rubbing it into the losers face, especially if they are jarring.

How it turns into a diaspora war is :scust::scust:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I know, it is annoying.

When Chef Curry being up 3-1 and losing, the coliseum was jokes for weeks. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Sports in general is about rubbing it into the losers face, especially if they are jarring.

How it turns into a diaspora war is :scust::scust:

Ignore that shyt, trash talk all day. If Jordan, Kobe and Usain aren't above trash talking neither are we.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I dont get it .....

She was shyt talking alot

The Jamaican's stayed silent

She lost and lost bad

Of course she gonna get this work

I dont see the problem

:yeshrug:

giphy.webp

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I dont get it .....

She was shyt talking alot

The Jamaican's stayed silent

She lost and lost bad

Of course she gonna get this work

I dont see the problem

:yeshrug:

You can tell who is an athlete by the responses in here. She talked big shyt, gloated, and fumbled life changing opportunities and got completely spanked by humble folks....

People who never competed in anything will turn this into a Jamaican vs ADOS war or gender politics.....

Pathetic...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I initially wanted to come in here and clown and roast her along with everyone, but I just knew it was going to turn into a diaspora war. especially on twitter.

the only thing I didn't like about her was her attitude trying to discourage people from watching the Olympic, but I know the hate is deeper than that with some people so I had to ease back. some some said, they will use this is a prefix and transition to AA hate.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
You can tell who is an athlete by the responses in here. She talked big shyt, gloated, and fumbled life changing opportunities and got completely spanked by humble folks....

People who never competed in anything will turn this into a Jamaican vs ADOS war or gender politics.....

Pathetic...

MJ would go to the opposing locker room and take souls, while drinking beer and smoking a cigar..
My petty needs to match his.:win: