Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
E9WCUIIX0AQNJk-

full

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I don't even think it's AA hate

It's the shyt talking

Why are so many glossing over that

The Jamaican's didn't say a word

Any other place the work will be got

Is it because she a woman???

:ohhh:

Yes, gender politics, all those feminist buzzwords HERstory, HER-O, Black Girl Magic fly out the window when a little adversity rolls in for a young lady. If you offer constructive criticism, "You are misogynistic" or "hater".

Women can't be really criticized publicly otherwise you are attacking all women.

Zillenials started this trend and Millenials co-signed this bullshyt....This coddling of women in general just makes their fight for equality that much more difficult....

Cause we wouldn't be having this convo when someone like Connor MacGregor talks big shyt and gets slumped....

She knew the rules, couldn't back up her shyt talking and got served. Pretty fair to me and to the lovely Jamaican ladies....I don't see a problem....

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, gender politics, all those feminist buzzwords HERstory, HER-O, Black Girl Magic fly out the window when a little adversity rolls in for a young lady. If you offer constructive criticism, "You are misogynistic" or "hater".

Women can't be really criticized publicly otherwise you are attacking all women.

Zillenials started this trend and Millenials co-signed this bullshyt....This coddling of women in general just makes their fight for equality that much more difficult....

Cause we wouldn't be having this convo when someone like Connor MacGregor talks big shyt and gets slumped....

She knew the rules, couldn't back up her shyt talking and got served. Pretty fair to me and to the lovely Jamaican ladies....I don't see a problem....

Accountability is at an all time low for certain groups these days.

Remember when Nate Robinson got knocked out? Social media ate him up