Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
She's 21 and will compete at the World Championships next year and the Olympics in three years. On the whole it's really just a minor setback, if the Olympics happened as scheduled she likely wouldn't have medalled last year and was still not a guarantee to do so this year.

This is track and field. You can easily lose form, have injuries which slow you down or another phenom can replace you at any time. We've seen this time and time again, nothing I'd certain

hjnm

All Star
Daps
This is track and field. You can easily lose form, have injuries which slow you down or another phenom can replace you at any time. We've seen this time and time again, nothing I'd certain
nothing certain but it was always most likely her best shot was in 2024 not 2021.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They don't make exceptions, they don't even report or address it.

The white athletes particularly the swimmers smoke pot like nobodies business, that's not even a secret that's just public knowledge at this point.

The same white athletes that went to Brazil last Olympics and internationally lied about being robbed at gun point and got caught lying and are about to compete again!

Rules are rules my ass. When white people violate the rules then lie and cover up and get caught lying they still get second chances. But a black person fukks up its "rules are rules,sorry"

Only 1/4 made it to Tokyo

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only 1/4 made it to Tokyo

It shouldn't even be an option. A national embarrassment on an international stage. It's the definition of white privilege though. They get to scream fire in a crowded theater then when confronted say "That was a test, I was seeing if y'all were listening!"