Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Boy stop. Mike Phelps didnt lose shyt. Wtf are you talking about? Dude literally admitted to being a weed head and nobody gave a fukk. I dont recall him giving back any medals or his reputation being ruined. If anything, it changed a lot of peoples perception on weed especially with him breaking records and shyt. Hes probably on here reading this thread.

My thing is i think someones behind her trying to make her the face of drug legalization in the states. I honestly think that theyre going to twist this administration arm on drug prohibition or thats the story theyre pushing to the public.
Didn't lose anything?

As it stands, Phelps’s actions have put a dent into his sponsorship spoils, which some marketing experts say could reach $100 million in his lifetime. (2009)

Phelps Disciplined Over Marijuana Pipe Incident (Published 2009)

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
:mjlol: we are talking about michael phelps here. Thats NOTHING.
You really gonna sit here and act like losing 100 mil ain't nothing? Dude is only worth 80 mil now. You saying losing more of your net worth is just change for him?

"As of 8/10/16, the Michael Phelps net worth total of $44.3 million comes almost entirely from endorsement deals with major companies like Under Armour and Visa

Phelps has earned an estimated total of $95.8 million in his life, with $94 million of that coming straight from advertisers"

Michael Phelps Net Worth - Money Nation

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really gonna sit here and act like losing 100 mil ain't nothing? Dude is only worth 80 mil now. You saying losing more of your net worth is just change for him?

"As of 8/10/16, the Michael Phelps net worth total of $44.3 million comes almost entirely from endorsement deals with major companies like Under Armour and Visa

Phelps has earned an estimated total of $95.8 million in his life, with $94 million of that coming straight from advertisers"

Michael Phelps Net Worth - Money Nation

Are you a negropean?

Just asking because my point is flying over your head. Ill give you another chance. That was NOTHING and you should know why. I just said it.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Are you a negropean?

Just asking because my point is flying over your head. Ill give you another chance. That was NOTHING.
No your point is invalid. That's why you're leaving it alone.

Since I'm so slow, make it make sense then.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No your point is invalid. That's why you're leaving it alone.

Since I'm so slow, make it make sense then.

Have you ever researched his background per say?

You really think hes taking any financial hit? Dude is a straight white man from a middle class background from maryland. :usure: any form of financial wealth as he had as he made millions BEFORE that weed controversy... he aint taking a hit. Him and ryan lochte were on the same team so you already know. Most black people in america cant afford to take a financial hit because this system

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He would get a lot more respect from his own voters if he just said it's bullshyt

He's trying way too hard to be an old school middle ground kind of guy. Those days are over.

He can’t do anything about the outcome even if he thinks that it’s bullshyt. It’s essentially out of hands.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Have you ever researched his background per say?

You really think hes taking any financial hit? Dude is a straight white man from a middle class background from maryland. :usure: any form of financial wealth as he had as he made millions BEFORE that... he aint taking a hit. Him and ryan lochte were on the same team so you already know.
He was worth 50 million in 2008 which is before he got suspended in 2009

Mom worth 55 mil and dad is a retired state trooper that divorced each other in 1994

He's worth more than both of them. So are you gonna explain the point that "went over my head" or keep moving the goal post?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: we are talking about michael phelps here. That was nothing. He can afford to lose a sponsor. Shes about to lose her chance at being in the olympics. Big difference

Isn't that more of a reason to view her actions as being even dumber? She put her career on the line before it even started.