Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

hjnm

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: we are talking about michael phelps here. That was nothing. He can afford to lose a sponsor. Shes about to lose her chance at being in the olympics. Big difference
She's 21 and will compete at the World Championships next year and the Olympics in three years. On the whole it's really just a minor setback, if the Olympics happened as scheduled she likely wouldn't have medalled last year and was still not a guarantee to do so this year.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
He can't change the outcome but he's 78 and should support the opinion his supporters are largely in favor of.
He's an old man with a druggie son, probably thinks of weed as a gateway drug and "dangerous".

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was worth 50 million in 2008 which is before he got suspended in 2009

Mom worth 55 mil and dad is a retired state trooper that divorced each other in 1994

He's worth more than both of them. So are you gonna explain the point that "went over my head" or keep moving the goal post?

Yeah, he is3nt taking a financial hit. He can afford to lose a sponser. He didnt LOSE anything which is my point.

Not everyone is affecting by losing money. He can afford to. If he lost
a medal or all his medals or they disqualified all his records off the books, that would be a total different story altogether. But that was just a light tap

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
He can't change the outcome but he's 78 and should support the opinion his supporters are largely in favor of.
200w.gif

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Yeah, he is3nt taking a financial hit. He can afford to lose a sponser. He didnt LOSE anything which is my point.

Not everyone is affecting by losing money. He can afford to. If he lost
a medal or all his medals or they disqualified all his records off the books, that would be a total different story altogether. But that was just a light tap

He couldn't get his medals taken away because there was no evidence he had done it during the Olympic period. Plus like they said he wasn't tested, they suspended him off a photo. Richardson has all her sponsors intact, got a sympathetic spot on GMA and has the country and sports media feeling bad for her. Phelps was treated like Pookie.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He couldn't get his medals taken away because there was no evidence he had done it during the Olympic period. Plus like they said he wasn't tested, they suspended him off a photo. Richardson has all her sponsors intact, got a sympathetic spot on GMA and has the country and sports media feeling bad for her. Phelps was treated like Pookie.

He can make all that money back now that they are legalizing weed and as i said. They are using her now as the face of it.

But when i said this, because you have too many emotional closed minded people in here, i got a warning point.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they made an exception for some white athlete

They don't make exceptions, they don't even report or address it.

The white athletes particularly the swimmers smoke pot like nobodies business, that's not even a secret that's just public knowledge at this point.

The same white athletes that went to Brazil last Olympics and internationally lied about being robbed at gun point and got caught lying and are about to compete again!

Rules are rules my ass. When white people violate the rules then lie and cover up and get caught lying they still get second chances. But a black person fukks up its "rules are rules,sorry"

Last edited:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
She's 21 and will compete at the World Championships next year and the Olympics in three years. On the whole it's really just a minor setback, if the Olympics happened as scheduled she likely wouldn't have medalled last year and was still not a guarantee to do so this year.

So damn stupid :snoop:

[QUOTE="kevm3, post: 42531032, member: If they made an exception for some white athlete.

[/QUOTE]They don't make exceptions, they don't even report or address it.

The white athletes particularly the swimmers smoke pot like nobodies business, that's not even a secret that's just public knowledge at this point.

The same white athletes that went to Brazil last Olympics and internationally lied about being robbed at gun point and got caught lying and are about to compete again!

Rules are rules my ass. When white people violate the rules then lie and cover up and get caught lying they still get second chances. But a black person fukks up its "rules are rules,sorry"[/QUOTE]

fukk outta here goofy

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A) Ridiculously dumb IOC rule. THC is not an enhancer. If thats the case then lets test for ALL drugs. Alchohol as well then. You can test for alchohol in hair for up to 90 days. Make it fair. No booze for 90 days too. Then im good. Bah. Im pissed.

B) Rules ARE rules though so I cant complain. Fine. It is what it is. No excuses. Its a competition.

C) Bet you she comes back on track stronger and more focussed after this.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You can't be mad at "I'm proud of the way she responded". Our last president would have tried to go in on her

He dodged a marijuana legalization question in 2021 with that shyt answer you doofus. :beli: