Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Daps
The lack of pragmatic thinking in the black community is ridiculous. Some of these emotional ass responses make us look like children.

“It wouldn’t have been a big deal if she was white!”

“Why did he have to comment?”

“White people do bad things and don’t get punished.”

:damn:

Y’all are acting like no white person ever gets criticized, or punished. Of course they are going to mention the weed when talking about her now, because it’s FRESH news. Her suspension isn’t even up. It hasn’t been 30 days. She can come back and redeem herself. She is on the come up.

Look at Simone Biles. She has tons of endorsements, and…NO DRUGS.

You don’t hear about Mike Phelps and drugs anymore, because nobody is talking about Mike Phelps period anymore.

I swear, some of y’all have to be trolling with this emotional thinking like we’re kids who can’t figure out how to live. Don’t break the rules. When we get punished for doing everything right, THEN it’s a problem.

:dahell:

There is no one size fits all for situations. You have the consider the context, and events around each particular situation.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Still won’t change the outcome of what happened as this isn’t a federal issue.
Bro I’m talking about members of Congress being swayed in their stance on marijuana legalization. This actually is happening. Many members of the senate and house have came out at large saying marijuana laws are outdated. People who were in the shadows about it before have been publicly making comments sayings it’s time for a change with marijuana.This is a big step. States are already doing it. I’m not talking about the olympics

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bro I’m talking about members of Congress being swayed in their stance on marijuana legalization. This actually is happening. Many members of the senate and house have came out saying marijuana laws are outdated. This is a big step. I’m not talking about the olympics

Just because they say that the laws are outdated doesn’t that they will actually change them right now. That goes for marijuana and a lot of other outdated concepts in this country.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just because they say that the laws are outdated doesn’t that they will actually change them right now. That goes for marijuana and a lot of other outdated concepts in this country.
Marijuana is being legalized in a New state Damn near every week. And they already have a bill with a lot of backing led by Corey Booker to get it legalized federally. This is not a question of if... it’s how soon. And a big event like this puts it on bigger notice. It’s already happening. Search google

Recreational marijuana is legal in 19 states, Washington, D.C., and Guam. June 30, 2021, at 12:12 p.m. On Election Day in 2012, voters in Colorado approved a ballot initiative legalizing the recreational use and sale of cannabis, making the state the first in the U.S

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Marijuana is being legalized in a New state Damn near every week. And they already have a bill with a lot of backing led by Corey Booker to get it legalized federally. This is not a question of if... it’s how soon. And a big event like this puts it on bigger notice. It’s already happening. Search google

What I’m saying to you is that this incident isn’t going to be the catalyst that causes it to become federally legalized in all parts of the country……..

Money and bread will.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What I’m saying to you is that this incident isn’t going to be the catalyst that causes it to become federally legalized in all parts of the country……..
Brooo all I said was that it is a big event that brings more attention to the issue. I didn’t say it fixes it. I didn’t say the Olympic rules would change. I said it brings more AWARENESS to the issue of legalization in a big way, which is already happening on a huge scale with the dominoes falling weekly with more and more and more legalization...Every event contributes to this.. It’s not that complicated. What are you talking about??? If you don’t understand what I’m saying just move on lol. Even Trump and many conservatives are supporting her and Directly calling for federal legali

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Get baked a day before a scheduled test

:mjtf:
That happened to me. Had a job interview Friday, they instantly have me a job. Mum nearly died Saturday which was my birthday. Smoked something. Got an email same Saturday for job induction for the job on Sunday which mentioned mandatory drug test.