Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Classic white folk talk. Yeah buddy who makes the rules though? :mjpls: They didn't just fall out of thin air. :shaq2:

What a dumb post :mjlol:

The commitee who heads the Olympics make the rules dummy. And weed is one of the substance that is not allowed and she knew this yet decided to smoke the day before getting tested.

Thats like someone getting mad for traveling in basketball and then makes a dumb ass dap fishing post like yours :heh:

Who makes the rules!!! :damn:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Man if you don't get the whole fukk outta here with this bullshyt.....:scust:

And on top of the bullshyt you talking, I don't hear cacs still bringing that bullshyt about Michael Phelps. But they won't hesitate to bring up Michael Vick or any famous black person that fukked up. So miss me with this bullshyt, dude.

Defelction at its finest. You got proven wrong and decided to move goal posts.

The coli dot com yall :wow:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
It's her fault. She knew what the rules are. It's not like they tricked her or something :yeshrug:

How does this change anything I said. You do understand white people make laws in this country to arrest minorities right? The entire history of the war on drugs is based on suppressing minorities going all the back to opium for the chinese, weed for hispanics, and heroin for african americans. So yes she broke the rules but the only reason weed would ever be illegal or banned in regards to sporting events is because of racist ideology.

And my comment is not just addressing her situation. It's the whole thought process of white people using "the rules are the rules" as a cop out. It's an easy thing to say when you make the rules and they just so happen to benefit you at the expense of others. Just because something is a law/rule doesn't make it correct.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The coli is filled with idiots,I been lurking on this issue watching some of ya talking like dumbass:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:
The rules has always been the same….No weed:stopitslime::stopitslime:
Why the fukk is this big national news:stopitslime: she knew the rules and she broke it:stopitslime::stopitslime: she made the choice and blew it..if you think this situation is another white vs black thing than go seek some help and go touch some grass outside :camby::camby::camby::rudy: