Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
White folks love holding black people nuts for their fukk ups but if she was a white athlete, this won't even make the mainstream news. Which only further makes me hate white people even more.
Michael Phelps was suspended for 3 months for a pic of him smoking. She got a 30 days for failing a test. He didn't fail a test. He lost sponsorships and his team lost funding. What are you talking about "if she was white". That makes no sense in this case

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
So he should say "no comment" when he is asked by the press?

Smarten up
Or he could act like the leader of a country and not run away from simple questions. If he said "no comment" y'all would say he he don't care enough about black people to respond.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Mike Phelps tested positive for weed and wasn't even competing. He lost his whole reputation and career....your turn
Man if you don't get the whole fukk outta here with this bullshyt.....:scust:

And on top of the bullshyt you talking, I don't hear cacs still bringing that bullshyt about Michael Phelps. But they won't hesitate to bring up Michael Vick or any famous black person that fukked up. So miss me with this bullshyt, dude.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Michael Phelps was suspended for 3 months for a pic of him smoking. She got a 30 days for failing a test. He didn't fail a test. He lost sponsorships and his team lost funding. What are you talking about "if she was white". That makes no sense in this case
Again, do you hear white people still talking about what Michael Phelps did? If your answer is other than "no", then get the fukk on tryna defend white people while simultaneously shytting on a black athlete.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
NZFHJ1P.png
"The rules are rules."

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike Phelps tested positive for weed and wasn't even competing. He lost his whole reputation and career....your turn

Boy stop. Mike Phelps didnt lose shyt. Wtf are you talking about? Dude literally admitted to being a weed head and nobody gave a fukk. I dont recall him giving back any medals or his reputation being ruined. If anything, it changed a lot of peoples perception on weed especially with him breaking records and shyt. Hes probably on here reading this thread.

My thing is i think someones behind her trying to make her the face of drug legalization in the states. I honestly think that theyre going to twist this administration arm on drug prohibition or thats the story theyre pushing to the public.

Last edited:

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Again, do you hear white people still talking about what Michael Phelps did? If your answer is other than "no", then get the fukk on tryna defend white people while simultaneously shytting on a black athlete.
Yes. Thats pretty much what white people talk about when Phelps is mentioned.

What does people talking about it have to do with athletes punishments for failing drug test for weed .

Let's speak facts... Is 3 months suspension, loss of money and sponsors a worse punishment than 30 day suspension for the same thing?