Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:mjlol:

Do you not realize that the Olympics isn't all about the United States :gucci:? The Olympic Board doesn't just serve over the US, it's worldwide International. The reason weed is banned from use is because some countries competing also banned the substance so to be fair they made it a requirement that weed use from any competitor no matter the country can't be used before the games.

There are thousands of competitors across the world coming to compete. It's not all about the US. She's just one competitor out of thousands, nobody on the Olympic board is gonna make a special exception just for her cause she lost her mother because that wouldn't be fair to all the others from numerous countries that are competing or have already been disqualified.

This is why other countries feel Americans like to bulldoze our way in and make exceptions without care for the rules but expect everybody else to submit to them.

All this simping you guys are doing is silly and I'm pretty sure Richardson herself would agree with what I'm saying as she made in a statement on how she knew smoking was against the rules and will live with whatever decision is made by the committee.

And that’s the aspect about this situation that people are too dumb to realize. They are literally proving other countries right about how the US and Americans operate without even realizing it.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The next Olympics is 3 years anyway. Hopefully she still has that fire by then.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
if a coli breh made a thread on getting fired for testing positive for weed, yall would be laughing and calling him a fool for fukking up the bag :usure:

but some of yall in here making excuses for what? she knew it was banned and she did it anyways
That simp mindset is pervasive in the black community unfortunately. :francis:Women can do no wrong and are absolved of any accountability.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Thanks for the article, but "it would all make sense" if she tested positive for PEDs, which she didn't.

They need to ban the shadowy people from Track and Field as trainers. All of them. Like I wrote earlier, very few people in this country follow the sport.... and often it only makes the top of the news cycle for negative reasons.

Mitchell, Gatlin shouldn't be associated with a rising talent who can elevate the sport. They are known repeated cheaters, and will only drag Richardson down by association.

The dominant athletes who just go out and win,win,win without the flash are great for the core fans, but don't attract mass audiences. Edwin Moses and Allyson Felix are two of the greatest athletes this country has ever produced.
*Edwin has the case for most dominant athlete ever, in any sport.
He and Felix have the gold medals and championships to prove it, but not the flash to draw in casual fans. When a new talent comes along, who can dominate and shine light on track&field, have to protect her at all costs.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
SMH her pissing hot has anything to do with weed being illegal in Japan

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Shawty could been a legend.

Now she's a legendary cautionary Tale
Who knows where the competition level m will be at in 4 years. She very likely tanked her career with this. I’m sure Nike is giving her money but a year from now she’ll be finished. No one cares enough about track to pay attention to various competitions outside of the Olympics. It’s over for her. This was her shot at a LOT of money and endorsements. Shame.

I respect the fact that she took responsibility. Flip side her defenders refuse to say she made a mistake or that the rules say what they say.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Who knows where the competition level m will be at in 4 years. She very likely tanked her career with this. I’m sure Nike is giving her money but a year from now she’ll be finished. No one cares enough about track to pay attention to various competitions outside of the Olympics. It’s over for her. This was her shot at a LOT of money and endorsements. Shame.

I respect the fact that she took responsibility. Flip side her defenders refuse to say she made a mistake or that the rules say what they say.
She’s only 21. Anything can happen but saying she tanked her career already is a reach. She has 3 Oly cycle in her prime years