Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
If he smoked in Japan yes he would of been jailed
i went .,,,herb was in the air before snoop took stage in japan n Singapore devin n snoop was running relays with a stick

n its not the 1st japan show I went to n boys was blowing big killa

---

Superstar
Daps
i went .,,,herb was in the air before snoop took stage in japan n Singapore devin n snoop was running relays with a stick

n its not the 1st japan show I went to n boys was blowing big killa

And if Japanese authorities saw it he would of gone to jail. Rules and laws done change for cats just cause they are on tour. Been and lived there to, seen many cats get surrounded and taken away!

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Thread proves lots of people in here aren’t ready to have conversations about deeper issues in the black community. This thread should not have been this long. This isn’t something that should be up for debate. It’s pretty straight forward. Accountability and priorities.. it’s really that simple.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Thread proves lots of people in here aren’t ready to have conversations about deeper issues in the black community. This thread should not have been this long. This isn’t something that should be up for debate. It’s pretty straight forward. Accountability and priorities.. it’s really that simple.
:francis:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
she was raised right ...n didn't make excuses...

if anything I bet money she got into with somebody on the team

---

Superstar
Daps
it didn't happen either time I went to a show

Not sure what we are talking about here breh it's illegal in the country period! Doesn't matter if he didn't get caught 2 times do it enough times and you will get caught and go to jail there! Not a huge time under 5 years but regardless.

concise

Veteran
Daps
And if Japanese authorities saw it he would of gone to jail. Rules and laws done change for cats just cause they are on tour. Been and lived there to, seen many cats get surrounded and taken away!

When weed was illegal everywhere in the USA, where there ever mass arrests at any shows?
You know in every country, there are always certain people.who play by different rules. :francis:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Snoop ain’t never been jailed n his Tokyo shows be full of smoke

I can't speak on that particular case but Paul McCartney was jailed for 9 days over there and the Olympic president warned people in 2019 that Japan has no tolerance for Marijuana.

Better to play it safe than face potential life altering consequences.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Not sure what we are talking about here breh it's illegal in the country period! Doesn't matter if he didn't get caught 2 times do it enough times and you will get caught and go to jail there! Not a huge time under 5 years but regardless.
Every reply towards u is the same subject

Regardless what u sayin .. I been to multiple shows where a Texas artist was with with snoop quik dpg warren g

Weed was in rotation

I know for a fact because I’m the one who had it

If the dude was overseas .. if I wasn’t in the mix somebody else was from the same area

u can repeat ya self all I know what it was .. but it does not mean shyt when I kno for a fact I was over there with it

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Hopefully she can bounce back from this or at least find a way to get a bag from the cannabis community

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Either way you slice it, she's an idiot based on her poor decision. Doesn't matter if her mother died, father died, sister sick etc.
As as athlete getting ready for the Olympics, you know what substances are banned and you have the possibility of being randomly drug tested. Knowing this information as an athlete heading to the Olympics and doing drugs anyway is just asinine. All that "my mama died shyt" is just victim mentality to avoid accountability. There's other ways to cope with traumatic situations.