Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yeah there's a chance she can bounce back because of her age--it would be a media love story...but anything can happen in those next 4 years (injuries, pregnancy, loss of work ethic/passion etc).

Plus there's always a chance some other young 20 something year old phenom can pop up and be next in line just as she was this cycle.

When olympic opportunities pop up...you just have to own the moment...and she blew it imo...it aint 100% over but when you have a chance to have your name up there with the Flo Jo, Jackie Joyner Kersey, and Carl Lewis's and be a household name....you gotta strike while you can
I don’t disagree with that. My point was saying that she very likely ended her career on this is a pretty big leap. Athletes come back from way worse.

She wasn’t going to solely put her name up there with them on just this cycle. They didn’t it over 2-3 cycles which she still could do.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Stand behind her because some goofy hoodrat broke the rules?

Lol you simple ass nikkas man.
You’re one of the worst posters on this site so your words don’t matter:umad:

your bullshyt doesn’t even register to me
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Cant act like she didnt know she would be tested. How hard is it to lay off the herb for a bit until everything is said n done? Damn...

This is all that needed to be said. She got all these athletes & entertainers defending her like it's some big travesty. Shorty knew the rules, intentionally broke them & got caught.

People talking about it's not fair because it's just marijuana. Well how fair is it to the rest of the athletes who love to spark up, but don't because they follow the rules.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
This is all that needed to be said. She got all these athletes & entertainers defending her like it's some big travesty. Shorty knew the rules, intentionally broke them & got caught.

People talking about it's not fair because it's just marijuana. Well how fair is it to the rest of the athletes who love to spark up, but don't because they follow the rules.
not only that....but I'm sure people have been DQued before for weed....it just didn't make headlines because they weren't the top tier....if they were to let it slide somehow and allow her to bypass it...it would probably piss a lot of other athletes off

either way...all these celebrities calling the rules BS are setting a bad example for black folks imo...the lesson and message should be to us is...Be on your A-game....don't worry about what white people did or/are doing...worry about you following the rules

Last edited: