Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Either way you slice it, she's an idiot based on her poor decision. Doesn't matter if her mother died, father died, sister sick etc.
As as athlete getting ready for the Olympics, you know what substances are banned and you have the possibility of being randomly drug tested. Knowing this information as an athlete heading to the Olympics and doing drugs anyway is just asinine. All that "my mama died shyt" is just victim mentality to avoid accountability. There's other ways to cope with traumatic situations.

Too much truth bro.

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
I don't know if this has been posted. But dude is not joking :dead:

:jbhmm: I don’t buy this because it’s like saying someone could show up drunk and fukk up their toss probably even worse than if they were high. At that point it’s personal responsibility if you’re gonna show up high or drunk. But alcohol isn’t banned and weed is when it shouldn’t be.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The Olympics is an international event and weed isn't as tolerated everywhere as it is here in the US. Especially in places in Asia like Japan. Given its an international competition you can't expect it to have the same morals as the United States in all things.

By the way, for those who need to pass a drug test, and she could have used this I guess, follow this link

It work for me after a week long break.