Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Stay off the WEED:comeon: Real talk tho u gotta be smarter than this competing at that level. I know she lost her mom but damn. Now she talking about she got a bunch of future Olympics to compete. U aint gonna be 21 forever sis.

Last edited:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Honestly starting to think this might not that Huge of an L because the fact people still arguing about this on all social media means she's probably more popular than she's ever been. I had zero interest in watching any of the Olympics but if she can come back for the relay I might watch that :obama:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
if a coli breh made a thread on getting fired for testing positive for weed, yall would be laughing and calling him a fool for fukking up the bag :usure:

but some of yall in here making excuses for what? she knew it was banned and she did it anyways
Some brehs don't want you to equate women to children, yet do just that when some shyt goes left. Wild stuff.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Better to be removed from the Olympics than it is to be sent to jail in Japan for weed usage.

People should have been in her ear about this but hopefully she can get another chance the next go around.
Snoop ain’t never been jailed n his Tokyo shows be full of smoke

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
how many times do i have to say she was dumb for this and i know its illegal?

im explaining why people use weed to function.

stop being so mad

OK so let's agree that some people use weed to function. And that is legal to use everywhere in the US. You still run into the problem that this is an international event and EVERYONE has to compete under the same rules. So if a person in Japan can't use weed to help them de-stress at night and cope then neither can the person in the US.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone is grasping so hard to try to absolve HER of HER OWN fukc up.

Whenever I'm unemployed the first thing I do is STOP SMOKING WEED.

Why? Cause I will be drug tested next time I apply for a job.

There's no excuse for throwing everything away to smoke a blunt of some mid

This country cant function without a headrush :mjlol:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
if a coli breh made a thread on getting fired for testing positive for weed, yall would be laughing and calling him a fool for fukking up the bag :usure:

but some of yall in here making excuses for what? she knew it was banned and she did it anyways
That's a good point. And if my boy did the same thing I'd call him a dumbass