Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
These athletes get randomized drug tests on a weekly basis jesus christ how could she fukk this up! :mindblown:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Yeah she broke the rules which she took accountability for which is rare for women to do these days but with the passing of her mom and the stress to perform probably got to her.

We don’t know what she’s dealing with internally. She’s young so she got plenty of time to make her mark…hopefully this will be a learning experience for her.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I no weed expert but they really count it as a performance enhancer? The only way that would work is if there flamin hots at the end of the track.:dwillhuh:

It's not stated it's a PED.

However as someone said and think it's stated by IOC due to the effects it can have on a person, such as being calmer and/or focused they could have an advantage over someone who is not.

But in short its been banned for decades, so just follow the rules

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how many times do i have to say she was dumb for this and i know its illegal?

im explaining why people use weed to function.

stop being so mad

why would I be mad?

I don’t understand why this is such a big thing. Every athlete knows the rules. End thread.

It gives a competitive advantage to some athletes.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Everyone is grasping so hard to try to absolve HER of HER OWN fukc up.

Whenever I'm unemployed the first thing I do is STOP SMOKING WEED.

Why? Cause I will be drug tested next time I apply for a job.

There's no excuse for throwing everything away to smoke a blunt of some mid

Daps
Reppin
St louis
where was her fukkin camp man??
KJFKob7.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
With between the recent national anthem protest from a 3rd place finisher and this weed debacle....

Whats the International view of black women in the US?

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Incredibly disappointed in her. You don't have to smoke ANYTHING to cope with ANYTHING brehs. There are many other ways to outlet. Personally I think there's nothing wrong with weed at all. But she knew she had a shot at the Olympics so why endanger that? How are you honoring your mother now?

As an athlete training at the highest level why take substances you know will potentially fukk up your chances at gold? I was rooting for her all the way, and still am. She was like the next Flo Jo people were saying and I was all in.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I no weed expert but they really count it as a performance enhancer? The only way that would work is if there flamin hots at the end of the track.:dwillhuh:
No

it is a banned substance in almost every country if not every country.

Like someone said above, they even banned certain BP medications. I’m sure there is other over the counter shyt that was banned

point is, she knew the test was coming, sounds like she sparked up the day of. I get she was going through shyt but do something thats legal at least.

Looks to me like she didn’t really give af