Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
also, she was dumb for this

but yall seem to forget weed is medical. its like any other medication, thats why people use it to function.
the same way people would something like an anti-depressant/anti anxiety medication.
and for some it has side effects just like other medication.

and some medications are banned as well. Follow the rules a silly as you may think they are.

No one is being forced to compete.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So the people that are saying that "its just weed" if I told you today that you have a chance to make a million in endorsements tomorrow if you run a mile in 15 minutes or less just don't smoke weed would you still smoke?

All of this talk about "yall sound like police/cacs" is wild corny..yes its just weed but you gotta put that on hold for a few days. She worked for years to get to this point just to miss out on something she knew was wrong..come on

And it doesn't even have to be about endorsements or money but she is a part of a team and she let them down

nikka we have to stop smoking weed for some jobs that are sub 15 dollars an hour ffs...hell I had to get drug tested for Home Depot and they were barely paying me 8 an hour.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It’s not that good shyt gets old after awhile. :mjlol:

Real shyt...and I used to be one of them smoke all the time nikkas. Smoke before I eat, after I eat, before work, maybe during depending on if I have time, after, home before the bar, before bed etc. I'm amazed at how I kept my jobs but back then everyone at work was on something anyway.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
And the whole it’s just weed is wrong she had an advantage. Let’s say she did it the night before she was stressed couldn’t sleep so she did a spliff to calm her down and get herself a good night sleep.

While the next person who abided by the rules tosses and turns all night, doesn’t get rest and runs a poor race

But the coli doesn’t see it like that, just poor shacarri it’s just weed
People that dapped this post like it made any sense must be smoking weed too :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
And the whole it’s just weed is wrong she had an advantage. Let’s say she did it the night before she was stressed couldn’t sleep so she did a spliff to calm her down and get herself a good night sleep.

While the next person who abided by the rules tosses and turns all night, doesn’t get rest and runs a poor race

But the coli doesn’t see it like that, just poor shacarri it’s just weed
That's not how it works lmao.

You don't know what you are talking about.