Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What do you want us to say?

No a Male, same as Caster Semenya. You can tell becauae the Olympics has a specific rule about races from 400m to 1 mile for the males that have this specific intersex disorder. And these runners are still eligible to run the 200m but not the 400m.

I wouldn't call her a male, she has hyperandrogenism which is common for females and results in a higher testosterone output

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
End of the day she knew she was going to be drug tested and did this anyway. It’s her decision, her choice. She fumbled the bag for nothing when she could have done all types of things to deal with stress (massage, sauna, medication, alcohol, whatever). I understand her mom passed recently but still. You knew this was probably going to happen…

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
also, she was dumb for this

but yall seem to forget weed is medical. its like any other medication, thats why people use it to function.
the same way people would something like an anti-depressant/anti anxiety medication.
and for some it has side effects just like other medication.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
also, she was dumb for this

but yall seem to forget weed is medical. its like any other medication, thats why people use it to function.
the same way people would something like an anti-depressant/anti anxiety medication.
and for some it has side effects just like other medication.

It ain't legal everywhere though breh. It's illegal in Japan where she would have had to go and perform. If she got caught getting off the plane with it there she would get arrested and wouldn't be running anyway. Then would have had legal problems there.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
It ain't legal everywhere though breh. It's illegal in Japan where she would have had to go and perform. If she got caught getting off the plane with it there she would get arrested and wouldn't be running anyway. Then would have had legal problems there.
i know its illegal still, thats why i said she was dumb.

im just saying its like any other medication people get prescribed for why people use it to function.